• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

HenWen

Aug 8, 2017
This is all a long shot, but I appreciate your efforts to reach out to other devs who have worked with Dynamiteredgames. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
Update, managed to get in contact with the guy that did the music & without knowing the exact music that's in the game he can't provide me with more details as he does a lot of custom stuff.
Could I get the contact to him?

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Could I get the contact to him?
Don't worry about it, just got a reply back, the music in the game was very generic & not a custom job. It was his music, that can be bought on his site. Sadly he can't help any more, but it was worth a shot.

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
Don't worry about it, just got a reply back, the music in the game was very generic & not a custom job. It was his music, that can be bought on his site. Sadly he can't help any more, but it was worth a shot.
I would like to get in contact with him anyway. I am looking for someone who have experience in delivering music for games and I am interested in knowing who did the music for this game.

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
Ok let's try and reach page 100 somehow...
Game is dead and it has been dead since almost a year now.
The latest version was just some images and two animations ,0.48 version came out in august yesteryear .
One -even me propadly- could have made an RenPy version and distributed for free here or elsewhere.
Named it something like Castrid the Futa Valiant :painted from memory edition .
But why ,the game is dead and the time and the resources that is needed to do just that i mean why where is the progress to that anyway let's move forward guys .
I canceled my patronage for it today and gave it a rest. Lets all do the same it was good while it lasted .
This game being abandoned is extremely depressing. I understand life happens which is why I hadn't checked for an update but damn... this seems to happen with every game I truly enjoy. There are plenty of female protag games out there but this one was def special and the artist was exceptionally talented. It is rare that I don't hold skip or obsessivly hit the z key to skip all the text in a female protag game and this was one of them. Astrid just also happened to hit all my female attraction type preferences exactly. Oh well back to the games of girls with extremely unrealistic body types.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Astrid just also happened to hit all my female attraction type preferences exactly. Oh well back to the games of girls with extremely unrealistic body types.
Same, same buddy... Astrid is basically my PERFECT woman - brunette, pretty face, short hair, slim but fit looking body, nice size boobs (not balloons!!), great ass and - most of all for me - nice tidy pubic hair!!!!!

I have a bug, I can't save ...
I haven't played for many months but where and/or when can't you save? A little more info would help find out the problem.

I never experienced any issues with saving in normal game play... it may also be that your download may have been slightly corrupted.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Same, same buddy... Astrid is basically my PERFECT woman - brunette, pretty face, short hair, slim but fit looking body, nice size boobs (not balloons!!), great ass and - most of all for me - nice tidy pubic hair!!!!!
Yeah, that's so true, she was one of my favourite models too, not an exaggerated freak of a woman. And Tabi (Coceter Chronicles) which is also abandoned.

#So sad. - DT

Reactions: riddikk91
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes