4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
It really is a shame as this game was easily one of the best games on here. Definitely the best RPGM game.

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
The dev will most likely return at some point, iirc there was an unnanounced hiatus before. Don't write him off yet.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
The dev will most likely return at some point, iirc there was an unnanounced hiatus before. Don't write him off yet.
This is an extremely optimistic outlook, given the length of time with no word from RDG. His other long hiatus was about five months. We're currently at eight months with no communication from him and no signs of life. It seems unlikely that we'll be hearing from him again or seeing any further updates to this excellent game.

However, I'm a big advocate for optimism. So, by all means, continue to keep an optimistic outlook.

Reactions: BKKK and Roderick2

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
did something change cause there is no longer abandoned tag ?

edit: it is the forum cause all my watched game lost the complete or abandoned tag

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
Figures that I find a decently done game with about the correct amount of pace in the corruption progression and it is abandoned. I do hope he returns to finish this, although I won't get my hopes up.

Davkin

Aug 30, 2017
While this is abandoned, are there similar game to this? Female protagonist, somewhat forced exhibitionism, but doesn't end up the MC becoming a totally corrupted nymphomaniac (like most of the Japanese RPG maker games of similar genre).

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
While this is abandoned, are there similar game to this? Female protagonist, somewhat forced exhibitionism, but doesn't end up the MC becoming a totally corrupted nymphomaniac (like most of the Japanese RPG maker games of similar genre).
Yes, try Everwhore.
Very similar and just as good.
Only problem is, it also is abandoned :( But if you've not played it, it will give you a good play time.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I played Coming of Age yesterday for the first time. It has a strong exhibition path with slow build up and is RPGM. Maybe you like it. https://f95zone.to/threads/coming-of-age-v1-01-crazybat.1794/

Reactions: Davkin

Davkin

Aug 30, 2017
Yes, try Everwhore.
Very similar and just as good.
Only problem is, it also is abandoned :( But if you've not played it, it will give you a good play time.
Thanks! Haven't played that one yet, will give it a go.
Another game I just recalled that is somewhat like these is Fountain of Mana (or something similar), but it might be abandoned too unfortunately.

I played Coming of Age yesterday for the first time. It has a strong exhibition path with slow build up and is RPGM. Maybe you like it. https://f95zone.to/threads/coming-of-age-v1-01-crazybat.1794/
I forgot about this one. I played it a long time ago, but looks like it got a lot more content now. Will pick up again!

NorthmanPT

Oct 30, 2018
Yes, try the games "A New Dawn", "Anna-Exciting Affection" and "Manila Shaw"... These are very good games that match your criteria and all of them recieve regular updates...;)

Last edited:

Godkratos

Jun 2, 2017
For a long time, this was one of my favorite games. It's a shame that it got abandoned out of nowhere. I hate it...it feels like everytime I found a new favorite, it gets abandoned:cry:

I just hope my current favorite game will continue for a very long time or better, until it's finished. For now, the def seems very active and trustworthy. Which is a good sign, I guess:)

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes