4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I wouldn't be worried yet. He's doing such a breaks from posting from time to time. Development is just his hobby for now so it might be that his taking it easy after holidays. If he won't post in a month we can start to be worried

lolguest

May 4, 2017
I'm with you guys, hoping every week to see 0.4 available here.
In the last Dynamite post he said about entering into overdrive to finish the update. This was around 1st Jan.
We hadn't any update since then, so I think the "overdrive" idea is not working.

wulfgar

Jan 4, 2017
can someone share a save file with all scenes unlocked?
I'm missing the one with nicholas brother and don't wanna do the grind again:oops:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'm with you guys, hoping every week to see 0.4 available here.
In the last Dynamite post he said about entering into overdrive to finish the update. This was around 1st Jan.
We hadn't any update since then, so I think the "overdrive" idea is not working.
I don't think he does monthly updates....there was a few months in between v0.3 and v0.2 updates. v0.3 was pretty much
a major rework of all of the game mechanics....it was worth the wait.

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
I wouldn't be worried yet. He's doing such a breaks from posting from time to time. Development is just his hobby for now so it might be that his taking it easy after holidays. If he won't post in a month we can start to be worried
Reading this makes me regret playing it because its easily in my Top 10, possibly Top 5. I really don't feel like dealing with disappointment and abandonment issues :coldsweat:

And I NEED more character models like Astrid in my life. Her ass :heartcoveredeyes: Any suggestions?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Reading this makes me regret playing it because its easily in my Top 10, possibly Top 5. I really don't feel like dealing with disappointment and abandonment issues :coldsweat:

And I NEED more character models like Astrid in my life. Her ass :heartcoveredeyes: Any suggestions?
At this point there is no need to be worried about. It's a hobby but one that's being released in a steady fashion:p I hope for some new teaser soon tho. This game has sick potential. I talked with dev for quite a bit last update and he seems to be a safe bet.
To be fair I don't know any similiar game to this one on west. Only Coceter Chronicles (which deeply dissapointed me) is somewhat similiar. Sadly RPGM games western devs produce are usually linear VNs with walking

Reactions: lolguest

NachoCheese

Dec 10, 2017
Dynamite disappeared around this time last year as well.

When he came back, he canceled development on his first game: Valentina's Story.

Hopefully he just comes back this time.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Dynamite disappeared around this time last year as well.

When he came back, he canceled development on his first game: Valentina's Story.

Hopefully he just comes back this time.
Valentina is totally different thing. It was about copyrights he was afraid of and other issues. They were pretty rational and it wasn't like he dumped it just to dump it. I'm sure that he'll bring some infos soon

NachoCheese

Dec 10, 2017
Valentina is totally different thing. It was about copyrights he was afraid of and other issues. They were pretty rational and it wasn't like he dumped it just to dump it. I'm sure that he'll bring some infos soon
Oh, I know. I was in direct communication with him both before his hiatus and after his return. I was namely voicing my hope that he returns again, like he did last year.

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
Just started playing this little gem and stuck at the beginning of the game.

After visiting the Uncle and returning home, the mother asks Astrid to try something on but I am not sure what to do next. I cannot see any flashing interactive markers inside the house. Is this a bug?

Mattmcc980

Oct 17, 2017
Just started playing this little gem and stuck at the beginning of the game.

After visiting the Uncle and returning home, the mother asks Astrid to try something on but I am not sure what to do next. I cannot see any flashing interactive markers inside the house. Is this a bug?

have you talked to the grandmother in the far right bottom room?

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes