4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

NachoCheese

Dec 10, 2017
Just started playing this little gem and stuck at the beginning of the game.

After visiting the Uncle and returning home, the mother asks Astrid to try something on but I am not sure what to do next. I cannot see any flashing interactive markers inside the house. Is this a bug?
If I'm remembering this right, go visit your grandmother (in the lower-right most room in the house) for Astrid's new armor.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I am really waiting for a new release and I hope this game is not abandoned. Such a cute main char and the in 0.3 introduced night strolling, very nice!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Its crazy that one of the best adult games out there is being made just as a hobby
I'm not sure of that but my guess is that he's from States. 2k might be not enough there to go full time on it. Moreover this game has such quality updates thanks to his 3-months updates so everything is polished and content is really decent. But his patrons are still growing so he might reach 3 tier (3k) and work on it full time. I really hope he'll post some update soon just for the sake of making people calm

Reactions: lolguest

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
I'm not sure of that but my guess is that he's from States. 2k might be not enough there to go full time on it. Moreover this game has such quality updates thanks to his 3-months updates so everything is polished and content is really decent. But his patrons are still growing so he might reach 3 tier (3k) and work on it full time. I really hope he'll post some update soon just for the sake of making people calm
Its a safe bet he's from the states as there's some American culture definitely present in the game, as well as I don't remember any grammar mistakes or any phrases lost in translation and 2k definitely isn't enough for full time here.

schnitzi

Dec 27, 2017
Maybe it is dumb, but I have a question.
In the scene where Freija is stealing your clothes. Do your panties have to stay on or is it possible that you are forced to run around completly naked?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Its a safe bet he's from the states as there's some American culture definitely present in the game, as well as I don't remember any grammar mistakes or any phrases lost in translation and 2k definitely isn't enough for full time here.
Yup. I talked with him a lot and he used to post in a weird hours for european. 3k seems to be not quite a lot for States tho as well.
Maybe it is dumb, but I have a question.
In the scene where Freija is stealing your clothes. Do your panties have to stay on or is it possible that you are forced to run around completly naked?
They have to stay. It's not the moment to lose them

JhomBraun

Donor
Jan 19, 2018
I'm guessing that there is no way to complete the training with Don in this version and to then leave the castle? I've used cheats to max out her money, lust, submissiveness, and warrior level. Also, she has completed all of the available ludeness with Don and all her special training tasks such as flirting and flashing. Everything else states that it is under construction regard training options. However, she still cannot leave the castle as she says she still needs more training in fighting even though her warrior level is max at 99. The only quest remaining is to find another way into the Queen's chambers but having completed making her way through the sewers that access route has not been developed yet either.

Also, there are not more magic tricks to be tried on her while working at the magic shop as the mage just keeps saying that she isn't ready yet for anything else. So she either cleans & organizes the magic shop or passes out fliers to earn money and pass away time until evening.

So I really like this game but it looks like I'm stuck after 93 days!

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
That's a problem with this game, you don't really get it when you're done with the content available. Some info after the last scene of every path, event, etc. would be nice.

Reactions: JhomBraun

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
There are too many random events and progressions to give any info. Only main path has one

Reactions: fakk2

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
I'm guessing that there is no way to complete the training with Don in this version and to then leave the castle? I've used cheats to max out her money, lust, submissiveness, and warrior level. Also, she has completed all of the available ludeness with Don and all her special training tasks such as flirting and flashing. Everything else states that it is under construction regard training options. However, she still cannot leave the castle as she says she still needs more training in fighting even though her warrior level is max at 99. The only quest remaining is to find another way into the Queen's chambers but having completed making her way through the sewers that access route has not been developed yet either.

Also, there are not more magic tricks to be tried on her while working at the magic shop as the mage just keeps saying that she isn't ready yet for anything else. So she either cleans & organizes the magic shop or passes out fliers to earn money and pass away time until evening.

So I really like this game but it looks like I'm stuck after 93 days!
I went through the sewers before finishing training and was so hype for what would happen inside the castle and got the message it wasn't developed yet. I've been casually looking for something new to play but for the most part am taking a break from adult gaming as all my favorite games are still in development and its heartbreaking. Figure if I wait a few months before returning to the scene there'll be a lot of content. May have to wait a little longer for this though

U

User_66221

His updates are still huge so i'm not surprised he taking so long, i prefer to have huge update with a certain amount of contains to enjoy than have a little update who don't bring anything.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I like the game, hope the dev stays with it and continues with new updates and is able to finishing the game.

LOL I got to the capital helped the librarian look for the female orgasm book. When I found the male orgasm book Astrid wonders why it was only 10 pages. XD

Reactions: LordofEntropy

NachoCheese

Dec 10, 2017
His updates are still huge so i'm not surprised he taking so long, i prefer to have huge update with a certain amount of contains to enjoy than have a little update who don't bring anything.
Yeah, that's one thing that really impressed me with Valentina's Story: Dyn's v0.1 releases are like most other developers' v0.5 releases.

HenWen

Aug 8, 2017
Looks like we have a while longer to wait for v0.4. DynamiteRedGames posted this on Patreon today:

Hey guys, sorry for the long time without a post. So here's what's going on.
Basically, life is kicking my ass right now. It's due to a few different factors, but mainly it's because I'm taking 19 credits in college and working close to full-time.

My schedule has been all kinds of jacked up as a result. I kept meaning to post on here, but when your life consists of Be at school for 5 hours -> Be at work for 9 hours -> Do homework for 2 - 4 hours, you don't have time to really do anything.

I haven't been getting enough sleep, so I'm pretty sure this routine is unhealthy in the long term. A couple weeks ago I requested less hours at work, which is finally starting to take effect in the schedule now. I feel like I have some time to breathe.

No, I'm not giving up on the game or anything like that. I just had to take a bit of a hiatus while I worked out my schedule. When I started this project I knew my schedule was going to be a bit unpredictable, which is why I went with payments per major update.

I refuse to release a half-assed update, so when I get my shit sorted out and finish 0.4 it will be worth the pledge. Sorry for the long wait on this one, I'm just going through a bit of a rough patch at the moment. If only there were more hours in the day ...

Anyway, hopefully you can understand. Feel free to bitch me out! Now, I must go finish my research paper that's due tomorrow ... Thanks for sticking around, and I hope the start of your 2018 is going smoother than mine!

U

User_66221

Looks like we have a while longer to wait for v0.4. DynamiteRedGames posted this on Patreon today:
He can take his time, we all have a irl so i can understand.His game is one of the best adult game ever i prefer he take all the time he need to finish his update.

It's why too he need support, i hope his patreons goals will grow up fast.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
That's actually some good news. I was worried about him but it seems he's fine. He makes pledge per update so he can take it slowly if life is rough for him. For such a quality I'm willing to wait a lot and I doubt that will be a case

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes