4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I am pretty sure that Mia Valentine refused to keep playing the role of Astrid and fully went into nude modeling (search for her very nice Playboy stuff).

So, without his main actress of course the DEV is at a loss.

Dynamite must be busy trying to find a new actress willing to play that demanding role, and if she does not look like Mia Valentine he might have to rework the game completely. If that was the case I hope the new Valiant Warrior will be shaved, apart from that I am more than happy with Mia playing Astrid, but maybe we could find an actress that fits even better. At the moment I am very impressed with Natalia Andreeva (Danica), despite being a blonde she could replace Mia Valentine, and she might be willing to go even farther as she is no stranger to exhibitionism and light bondage stuff among other things that would fit into Valiant Warrior Astrid's world extremely well (easy to find stuff).

Let's wait and see. I am positive Dynamite will find a solution for the main actress problem and go on. Apart from that guess I have no more information than anybody around here, sadly.

Reactions: -Joeb-

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Dude, what?! Is she the voice actress? Having a model (human) has nothing to do with having a model (3D) apart from the 3D model being based on a real person. After a model is completed with, a skeleton is added and with that skeleton the model is moved into different positions to make stills, or is animated to create animations. I very much doubt anyone on patreon is using motion capture and requires a living model all the time. Even if that's the case motion capture can be made by anyone after the face swap is adjusted.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Dude, what?! Is she the voice actress? Having a model (human) has nothing to do with having a model (3D) apart from the 3D model being based on a real person. After a model is completed with, a skeleton is added and with that skeleton the model is moved into different positions to make stills, or is animated to create animations. I very much doubt anyone on patreon is using motion capture and requires a living model all the time. Even if that's the case motion capture can be made by anyone after the face swap is adjusted.
He was making a joke, drawn from the physical similarity between Mia Valentine and Astrid.

Reactions: Jude6 and ray3dave

Godkratos

Jun 2, 2017
It would ne even bigger disappoitment than the abandoment of The Humbling Experience :cry:
I don't know if this is worse, but both games are indeed awesome and something special. I really hope that the dev is still working on this game...would be a shame if he droped it :(

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: plz continue the game
I think that just about everyone posting in this thread is fervently hoping for the same thing. Unfortunately, we don't have any reason to suppose that RDG has read this thread in recent months, so our pleas may well be echoing through the void. We kind of have to wait and see, which sucks.

Reactions: FookU2

madslegend

Jul 6, 2018
wow this is sad very sad indeed, another treasure probably dead, lets hope not and dev atleast says or writes something

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Oh no, still one of the best games on here. He's always had a long update cycle, 4 to 6 months, and only charged per update as opposed to monthly. I guess we're creeping up on 6 months since the last game update and 4 months or so since any progress updates. Hopefully he'll pop his head up again someday, Astrid has a lot more slutting to do.

alis959

Nov 21, 2017
View attachment 147760

Overview:
"I wanted to make a fantasy game with a tomboyish protagonist who gets thrown into a quest, and discovers her sexuality along the way. Make no mistake though, this will be a hardcore corruption game".​

Updated: 23-Sep-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-logs:

Download
Win: - - - -
Mac: - -
Linux: - -
Others:
Compressed Version: -
Thanks @Jealco & Thanks @Geekbone

View attachment 148300 View attachment 148299 View attachment 148301 View attachment 148302 View attachment 148303
View attachment 148304 View attachment 148305 View attachment 148306 View attachment 148307 View attachment 35017
any update yet its good game

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Oh no, still one of the best games on here. He's always had a long update cycle, 4 to 6 months, and only charged per update as opposed to monthly. I guess we're creeping up on 6 months since the last game update and 4 months or so since any progress updates. Hopefully he'll pop his head up again someday, Astrid has a lot more slutting to do.
Indeed, I couldn't say it any better(y)

I'm waiting for next update
Me too, but after months without any sign from the dev, I'm really concerned if he is still working on it.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes