2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Inverse Shidou

Jan 16, 2018
For those having a problem in Carpenter's house_1 download the Original Game and then Game (Traslated) "Save" on front of the Carpenter house. then copy your save file on the (translated) - open the Original Game place your save on that. play in on it. save on the sewer place. then place back your save on the (Translated) boom fix.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Carpenter's house_1.png fix:

Make sure to make a copy of your game before you do this, so you have a backup.
Thanks, For the cmd part how does it work, I keep getting "The system cannot find the file specified"

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks, For the cmd part how does it work, I keep getting "The system cannot find the file specified"
You need to get into wherever the files are first.

I put the three images in a folder called just vn, then put that straight into the c: drive. The command cd\vn would then open the folder, and Merkan's renaming commands can find the files.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
You need to get into wherever the files are first.

I put the three images in a folder called just vn, then put that straight into the c: drive. The command cd\vn would then open the folder, and Merkan's renaming commands can find the files.
Thanks, tho after trying the same method it is still showing "The system cannot find the file specified"

Maybe I'm doing something wrong in the command execution.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Maybe I'm doing something wrong in the command execution...
Slight problem, trying to be clever and cut down the file address that needed to be typed in didn't work. I went to try and upload the three renamed files here, but found out that even just moving the renamed files removed the space. So had to type it all out...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Moe Moe Kyun <3

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Slight problem, trying to be clever and cut down the file address that needed to be typed in didn't work. I went to try and upload the three renamed files here, but found out that even just moving the renamed files removed the space. So had to type it all out...
Thanks tho for some reason still doesn't work for me.

Any idea on what I am doing wrong ?

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Sorry I have no idea why that isn't working, I can't see anything wrong.
Upon further investigation it seems it was a pretty silly issue on my part. Checking from what I have done I may have renamed the file to Carpenter's house_1.png.png that caused it to not work since the file already by default has .png I renamed it to Carpenter's house_1 and it now works :)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
is there a save game after the maid comes in and says things MC shouldnt have done
becausse i also get a error whit a layer of something it goes so fast

marthal

May 12, 2017
someone help ? i'm stuck at the end, error Carpenter's house_1 error i rename the file 'carpenter's house_1" but i'm still stuck.
i don't know how use the 'cmd'

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...i don't know how use the 'cmd'
Type cmd into Windows search. It should bring up cmd.exe, click it to open the command prompt. That is where you enter the commands to do the last step of renaming the files, the exact commands depends on where you have the game...
First command targeted the folder the images are in, second renamed the first image.

Yaemoe

Jun 10, 2017
There is a simpler way.

For those failures, transfer your saved game to the original once you have passed the area that gives you the error, save and transfer again

Reactions: Kyra197
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes