2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Question: after you succed in a mission is there any benefit to trying again for a higher score or replaying stuff?

EmmaJones

Mar 28, 2018
I have only idp ares generic message from avast, if what you write is true what did you do to get rid of it?
I ran windows defender and removed it that way. Otherwise you have to check users\****\google\chrome\user data\default\file system\033\p\05\00000503-> VegasHunter.exe

(This may vary depending which wrapper you used to open it; IE if you used firefox or MS Edge the file path may vary)

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Great game, thought i wish more ladies had action with the MC instead of tentacle monsters & stuff.

not that it is bad, but well, would be good to see him bang them too.

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
I LOVE games by David, and i loved the incest in behind the dune, and i really like the art in this game. But the updates are so few and far between and so little is added each update i think it is a bigger pay off if i just wait every two updates instead of 1. Time to use some discipline.

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
Lmao the scene with the tentacle thing was hilarious. :sneaky:
Sorta wish Bloody Otter was one of the rivals.
The game itself is too short, or more like the scenes with the girls feel too short. :mad:
The art and animation is pretty amazing though.
The game has a interesting concept its just the execution is flawed. To make matters worse the scenes are extremely sparse.

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
I've just dowloaded the latest .exe version, it appears that there is already a save along, is it supposed to be this way?
(I wonder because the "delete save" button doesn't work)

D

Deleted member 177791

any1 knows how to get the track for Ms.D. I tried shazam a lot no use.
All the tracks in this game are from the soundtrack of the 80s anime Space Adventure Cobra :

I recommend both the anime and its soundtrack composed by Kentarō Haneda.

Reactions: Valila

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I start the game and it just says HUNT or RIVALS? What the hell is that? Where is the "New game" button?

In the screenshots, it shows dialogue and a main character, like an actual game.

So anyways, when I click hunt, I don't like the gameplay and combat, so I click "ENOUGH", then it just does shooting, then there's no sex scenes?

This has got to be the worst game design I've ever seen. Behind the Dunes had excellent gameplay, but this game makes no sense.

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes