2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
201908trailer.jpg

Hello everybody!
This month I attached the files to that post. No Megalink, just scroll down. Tell me if it causes troubles.
(your progression won’t save though).

What’s new?
-1 new sexual animation with Miss Dealyn. Don’t try what you’ll see at home… It could be dangerous ‘o_O.
-1 new sexual scene for Lipplette. The animation turned out well I think.
-Little animations to tell Lipplette’s story.

The player is not involved in Lipplette’s scene for the moment… I should do it later. We all expect a boob/blowjob :)

Trick: For the moment, you can cheat. Each time you start the game, you are given a Sherlock Lens if you don't have any. So Quit/Restart if you are lazy.

--I uploaded everything to a mega, the Exe and the APK, enjoy guys--

P.D: PEOPLE TO APK DELETE THE "LIP" BECAUSE BUT THE CELL DOES NOT TAKE IT TO INSTALL

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 177791

He nailed the best choice of soundtrack for this game with the OST of Cobra Space Adventure! If he can fit in "Shi no Kôshin" as an ending song he'll be my hero forever!

Bad ass space opera disco!

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
How do you add the daughter.swf's back into the game? I don't know how to access them or where to put those files.
I could be wrong, but it looks like the daughter swf files are just standalone animations extracted from the game? I'm a little confused on it myself.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All and any swf files are stand alone ... all there is to any of them is the packaged swf that opens and plays in the projector.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: drpavelcia

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
201909-trailer.jpg

Vega Hunter V2.7: Alien encounter

Hello!
The Vega Hunters update is attached to this post (EXE file). This month, the episode about Carry has a bit more choices to make. I hope you'll enjoy.
Install on your phone
You can play on that site (your progression won’t save though).

WHAT'S NEW?
-Carry's story is done. It needed a few animations and 2 Illustrations with the captain Argos. In it, you'll also meet a new character (I don't spoil).
-Carry can follow you. She is in the Rival Menu. Maybe some of you did not know, but talking to the girls in the hot rooms gives an opportunity to watch boobs.
-Rival Menu lightly improved (little messages from your rivals).
-1 sex scene with Carry, and guest stars.

I know there is english mistakes. I will correct that later.

For Behind The Dune, you know I animated a scene this month. I also worked on Alia and corrected bugs but I will put that online when it's enough content.

Enjoy!

I uploaded everything to a mega people, the APK for cell phones too

Dec 18, 2017
View attachment 412091

Hello!
The Vega Hunters update is attached to this post (EXE file). This month, the episode about Carry has a bit more choices to make. I hope you'll enjoy.
Install on your phone

WHAT'S NEW?
-Carry's story is done. It needed a few animations and 2 Illustrations with the captain Argos. In it, you'll also meet a new character (I don't spoil).
-Carry can follow you. She is in the Rival Menu. Maybe some of you did not know, but talking to the girls in the hot rooms gives an opportunity to watch boobs.

For Behind The Dune, you know I animated a scene this month. I also worked on Alia and corrected bugs but I will put that online when it's enough content.

Enjoy!

no swf version?

Mrs.Nyx

Sep 6, 2018
View attachment 412091

Hello!
Install on your phone

WHAT'S NEW?

Enjoy!

This version apk have screen problem it's vertical rotated and need to fix

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes