2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
201907-trailer.jpg

Hello! To have your save working, the name of the EXE/swf file must be the same and in the same folder all the time. So from now, I will call it VegaHunters.exe or swf.

WHAT'S NEW
-2 New characters you voted for. Carry and Lipplette. Animated, dressed and naked. Lipplette have her dialogues. She as some choices that keeps her dressed... it's still very easy though.

-The Rival menu works. Cobalt and Liplette (when unlocked) can follow you in the hunts.

-New Item for the hunts: the Sherlock lens. It's a capital file that you have found. When used, this item ends the hunt and makes you win it instantly. There is 1 loot box each round. 33% chance to have that lens (like for holograms and detectors).

-The characters have an undressing animation instead of a simple fade to black.

-Miss Dealyn has a sex scene. I will do more with her, but I was short with time. I wasted time with an animation that failed about Lt Cobalt.

I'm glad we have all the dialogues form the beginning to Bloody Otter. We approach the end and the judgment day!
I plan the next month soon. Stay tuned!

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hey guys sorry to be so stupid but how the fuck do you play this game? Its been a while since I played this and everything is so different. What are these hunts? Do I need to collect the file drops to unlock new chicks?

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Hey guys sorry to be so stupid but how the fuck do you play this game? Its been a while since I played this and everything is so different. What are these hunts? Do I need to collect the file drops to unlock new chicks?
Yes, PLS, anyones answer! :(
I to realy do not know how to play this Game! It absolutly differnt whem Dune... :(

Reactions: Canto Forte

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Yes, PLS, anyones answer! :(
I to realy do not know how to play this Game! It absolutly differnt whem Dune... :(
Hey man I figured it out. So the goal is to collect more of the yellow files that your two companions. You get random drops like the "room scanner" or the "teleportation" that can help you out. There are 3 total zones each hunt. You can stop and get out anytime you want by hitting the "stop" sign. But your companions may continue their hunt and get more files that you. But if they die they will loose all the files they collected in that zone. Start of everyzone you will get 2 heat shield, 2 ammunition, and 2 grenades. Heat shield protects you from the heat rooms, ammunition for the soldiers, and the grenades for the bipods. There is a certain risk you need to take cause if you ditch too early there is a chance your companions may get more files or if you dont ditch early enough you can die and loose all your files. Your companions may decide to ditch when they feel like the situation is too dangerous.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Ok, I'll try to explain it (sorry in advance for any mistake with my English).

The game is based upon the idea of being some sort of cosmic detective/bounty hunter; your goal is finding characters (like a bounty, or a witness to a crime, an informant gone in hiding... you get the idea).
The story develops from one hunt to the next (e.g. in the first hunt you find the informant that can tell you where to find a criminal, you hunt him in the second, and so on)

Every hunt has 3 "rounds", or buildings/places being investigated. You and 2 other bounty hunters (from ver 2.5 you can change your rivals) enter them and try to collect as much clues as possible (the yellow files). This search is not without risks: you can face armed goons, enviromental hazards or robotic bipods. To defeat them, you have a finite reserve of ammunition, force fields and grenades respectively. If you face one threat without having the corresponding item to beat it, you lose all the clues gathered from the start of the building.

In each room you enter, after surviving the threats and/or collecting the files you can choose to stop and get out, saving all the clues you found up to that moment. Be wary that your rivals can do the same, sometime escaping before you fall into a deadly ambush or continuing after you left and collecting more clues than you.

The hunter with more clues at the end of the three rounds is the winner. If it's you, the game goes on with the scene, otherwise you must replay the hunt.

To help you in your quest, you can also randomly find these items:
- Sherlock File: very powerful, using it you win the whole hunt and skip directly to the scene.
- Detector: when you use one charge, you will get information on what awaits you in the next room (ok = no dangers, enemies, hazard or bipod).
- Hologram: when you activate it, if you enter a room in which you should die, you are considered to have left the building in the previous room (so it's useful if you need a little boost in your clues total but the risks are high)

This is almost everything you should know about how to play the game.

Mrs.Nyx

Sep 6, 2018
View attachment 355198

Hello! To have your save working, the name of the EXE/swf file must be the same and in the same folder all the time. So from now, I will call it VegaHunters.exe or swf.

WHAT'S NEW
-2 New characters you voted for. Carry and Lipplette. Animated, dressed and naked. Lipplette have her dialogues. She as some choices that keeps her dressed... it's still very easy though.

-The Rival menu works. Cobalt and Liplette (when unlocked) can follow you in the hunts.

-New Item for the hunts: the Sherlock lens. It's a capital file that you have found. When used, this item ends the hunt and makes you win it instantly. There is 1 loot box each round. 33% chance to have that lens (like for holograms and detectors).

-The characters have an undressing animation instead of a simple fade to black.

-Miss Dealyn has a sex scene. I will do more with her, but I was short with time. I wasted time with an animation that failed about Lt Cobalt.

I'm glad we have all the dialogues form the beginning to Bloody Otter. We approach the end and the judgment day!
I plan the next month soon. Stay tuned!

Quickest update in the universe

Can we get some android version as well ?

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte
2.80 star(s) 13 Votes