2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

foy

Oct 30, 2017
hey, why we are now the human captain and not alien? and why everything is a separate episodes and not one game?
i played v9.7 did I miss much?

Last edited:

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
Brower version? I have mac and i can't download it...
try this

you may also consider running wine (wine is not an emulator) to run windows apps like flash stand alone projector.

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
Vega Hunters 2.4-Musical Update

Musical update! The sound works (mutable). The music is temporary. It’s a placeholder in the code. It’s from Cobra, Space pirate's soundtrack. Made by Haneda Kentaro, Ito Kaoru and Ohno Yuji. Now I can talk about music with a composer to replace this copyrighted one.
WHAT IS NEW?
-Soliandre story’s, the singer, is there. It’s an animation showing the context, and 2 sexual scenes. Don't forget to touch the weird texture of her pussy. I think it's a pretty unique moment :).
-The detector is better now. It looks like in the movie Alien.
-On the Wanted page you see the thumbnails of Carry, who won the pollthis month. And also Lipplette who had many votes too. Her design fits a role in my scenario so I should keep her.
-Miss Dealyn dialogues are there. No new animations, but at least you can unlock her for future updates, and know more about what is happening.

Next month: I will at least color/animate Carry and finish Miss Dealyn's story with a sex scene. Contact a good musician I met. It would be nice to have Lipplette too, because her crazy dialogues are ready.
Enjoy!

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
more than 2 years for half a short game
kinda hard to digest
While I usually would agree with you. He dropped this game for a long time to finish up his other game "Dune." He was also pretty frequent with updates to that game when it was in development. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt on this one.

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes