2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
I dont get this game at all. How do I get data and stuff?
You get data from rooms with no hazards(no goons or robots or lava), but it's split between the present mercenaries. Once the 2 girls leave, all the following data are yours to take.

Is there a way to always win, like some cheat ? :3
There was a cheat in a previous version, but it's gone in this one. The method I use to win is simply waiting for the girls to leave, and the proceed for a couple of rooms hoping to find more data, then leave. Try to save the hologram and the radar for those final moments.

Reactions: Cirro84

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Welp i should have seen the mc swap from a mile away....... In the hentai gaming community mcs ussualy range from skinny white whimp to overconfident white douche bag anything else is apparently against TOS

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 8085

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017

Vega Hunters 2.3

WHAT'S NEW?
-Once you win against a character, you can see her animations without playing again. Click on her and then on "Movies only".
-In the hunts, the rivals now have dialogues about their next move. They sometimes bluff... They are rivals.
-Soraya (the sexy robot) and Bloody Otter's strories are finished: Introduction animations+ dialogue+ sex.
-Soraya has 1 new sex scene, plus the old ones I have bring back and improved.
-Bloody Otter have 2 new sex scenes. The biggest animation this month is the blowjob (don't forget the rewind button to go on a previous step of the animation).
-Mildred has an updated appearance, more solid.

Next month it's time for Soliandre. I will also soon make you vote among sketches of some of your female OC. She will be added to Vega Hunters.

Enjoy!

For pc

For Android

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes