2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I didn't play it before the 'downgrade' others have mentioned, ...
Guess DG will fill in with the rest of the content soon, now that the 'tedious' hunt had been redone. For whatever that matters... Highly recommend you play the original version to get a better idea what the finished game might be about.
Thanks to @anonnom we still have the last pre-rework version, see post #138.
For gameplay please see #84 (covers most of it, talking to NPCs gives enough hints), for bounty hunt see #123 and #132.

Enjoy. :)

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
Right now, there's really not a lot here. It feels more like test build of a gameplay mechanic now. I didn't play it before the 'downgrade' others have mentioned, but right now it's basically three rounds of chicken to get to a scene with a target bounty but only 2 of the scenes are implemented and getting to the other bounties just results in one of those scenes. Clicking through the rooms is kind of tedious too with nothing to break it up. The art is great but I wouldn't recommend this as it is if you can just look at screenshots or something.
Wow that's pretty lame, didn't he start on this game a long time ago ? I feel like I've seen this game pop up a like a year or something ago, maybe more.

Reactions: orangutaint

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Wow that's pretty lame, didn't he start on this game a long time ago ? I feel like I've seen this game pop up a like a year or something ago, maybe more.
Try the versions @Cirro84 mentioned. The most recent version in the OP does just feel like a test build entirely made to get a mechanic working smoothly. Things have been stripped presumably to make testing it easier, and hopefully it'll be put back.
I'm only recommending against the current version in the OP right now, I can't offer a fair impression of the fuller previous versions.

Reactions: Cirro84

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
Try the versions @Cirro84 mentioned. The most recent version in the OP does just feel like a test build entirely made to get a mechanic working smoothly. Things have been stripped presumably to make testing it easier, and hopefully it'll be put back.
I'm only recommending against the current version in the OP right now, I can't offer a fair impression of the fuller previous versions.
Aah I see, I'll consider it. Thank you (y)

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
God crist, i just downloaded this and this game got me seriously butthurted. The art is nice and i really like Goujard stuff, but the practically continuous gamble just pisses me off completely, i know its just a test build and since it is i would suggest to take a look to the hunting mechanic, granting upgrades once you hunted some of the girls or something that can give you an edge above the other girls, 'cause if not you're just up for a frustrating experience.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Honestly, I did like this minigame. But it felt like a real grind going through each of the girls to check if they had scenes only to find that most didn't. I found how it plays to be fairly enjoyable but I want a reward for doing well. Hopefully, the game comes back together quickly.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
You use .swf Flash version (either the 'old' game version from first post (OP) or new v2.1 (which is just an updated scene)).
If you got no Flash player use , should work. Welcome to the forums! Have fun. :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
My guess would be Daniel Putin as the body has more of danny than vlad.
Yet again, I did not mind Ryan Reynolds as dra k u la one bit.

Meowmaru27

Mar 29, 2018
what is this garbage version? there was a version of this game where you could move around a map and didnt have to do this game

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the future according to david ... not content with that? - Then commission a flood and book a cozy seat aboard russel crowe ark.

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
Update

Hello everybody!
You saw that the way the story is told changed in Vega Hunters. Since I want a hunt for each character, I had to add a story to Freyjara (the green alien nurse) so we have a reason to hunt her. Here are the sketches (Don't hesitate to click on it, this thumbnail seems small).
I have started to colorize them. It's a pleasure to add some content about her.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Guess DG will fill in with the rest of the content soon, now that the 'tedious' hunt had been redone. For whatever that matters... Highly recommend you play the original version to get a better idea what the finished game might be about.
Thanks to @anonnom we still have the last pre-rework version, see post #138.
For gameplay please see #84 (covers most of it, talking to NPCs gives enough hints), for bounty hunt see #123 and #132.

I'm referring to the new 'hunt testing' version 2 here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Update

Hello everybody!
You saw that the way the story is told changed in Vega Hunters. Since I want a hunt for each character, I had to add a story to Freyjara (the green alien nurse) so we have a reason to hunt her. Here are the sketches (Don't hesitate to click on it, this thumbnail seems small).
I have started to colorize them. It's a pleasure to add some content about her. [/SPOILER]

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes