2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I still can't play this. The windows player won't install since I already have a version and says "upgrade not applicable" or some shit. When I try and open with other, it says shockwave player but absolutely nothing happens.

Trying with a browser just propts me to re download the file.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
someone knows why can't I play it on my phone?
Check previous page on such a subject:
You may need a Flash player for Android, either stand-alone or bundled with some other software. There once was one Adobe Flash player for Android 4.x, it should run with version 5.x too. They stopped supporting/updating this software on the Android platform. Maybe it still runs on more modern OS variants?

Then there is the Puffin Web Browser and the Photon Flash Player & Browser I know of. As mentioned there is a web browser as main component, but both come with a 'Flash player' component added.
Adobe is still developing updated versions of their player for browsers and that is probably what you want, a modern and functional player for your files.
Boy! You got me! If I only knew... I mentioned these two because I had read they may be able to handle Flash files. The devs explicitely advertise this feature, so I bookmarked their homepages. What I can guess is:
  • Drag and drop a Flash file onto the browser icon, for Puffin to start up and take over the file and run it.
  • Or you need to start the browser first, so it is running. Then copy / paste the directory path of the file into the address bar. It could open the file and run it as it would load a website.
  • Or you try to drag and drop the file onto the running browser. Again it should take over and run it.
  • You can also use the 'file - open' dialogue that is standard on modern OSs. Like 'open file with...' and you choose the browser for a Flash file. Should start up the software to run the data file.
Maybe the other browser option is the better choice if Puffin isn't working for you? Did you try the Photon Flash Player & Browser too? You can create a link if you got the directory path of the Flash files and name it something like 'Vega Hunters Startup'. So you can start the game again and again as long as there is the Flash file to be found.

Hope this helps somewhat. :)

Reactions: Cirro84

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Since dune is finished maybe this will get finished? How finished is it?

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
Vega Hunters V2.1

Hello patreons! Today, a new start for Vega Hunters.
On that picture, you can see I changed a lot of the UI graphics. The hunt for data is less messy. There were confusing things like the shooting guys that looked like a threat but were not, icons' purposes were impossible to guess, etc.
You can see a detector window on the screenshot. There will be items to find in the hunt. I give you 3 detectors for the moment... (you can cheat by asking some more to the girls).

I changed the ergonomy. The player uses a bounty board to choose his quests. In the final version, the targets will be locked or unlocked to follow the storyline.
For the moment, the characters are dressed or naked (dialogue options). Lieutnant Cobalt and the sheriff's daughter have parts of their sexual animations.

No walkthrough needed with that ergonomy.

WHAT IS NEXT?
-For the moment, many of the animations you know aren't there, and dialogues are placeholders. I'll feed that.
-You can see on the bounty board that some characters of the story have no appearance yet. I'd like to do them with some of my Patreons' sci-fi Original Characters, and votes. We will talk about that later.

It's a big change. The game goes more clearly in one direction and is no longer a Behind The Dune Bis. This means that some of you will appreciate that and some will less.
However, I feel thrill with that gameplay (took from Diamant), and hope you will enjoy competing against Mildred and Jeyna.

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
Vega Hunters V2.1

On that picture, you can see I changed a lot of the UI graphics. The hunt for data is less messy. There were confusing things like the shooting guys that looked like a threat but were not, icons' purposes were impossible to guess, etc.
You can see a detector window on the screenshot. There will be items to find in the hunt. I give you 3 detectors for the moment... (you can cheat by asking some more to the girls).

I changed the ergonomy. The player uses a bounty board to choose his quests. In the final version, the targets will be locked or unlocked to follow the storyline.
For the moment, the characters are dressed or naked (dialogue options). Lieutnant Cobalt and the sheriff's daughter have parts of their sexual animations.

WHAT IS NEXT?
-For the moment, many of the animations you know aren't there, and dialogues are placeholders. I'll feed that.
-You can see on the bounty board that some characters of the story have no appearance yet. I'd like to do them with some of my Patreons' sci-fi Original Characters, and votes. We will talk about that later.

It's a big change. The game goes more clearly in one direction and is no longer a Behind The Dune Bis. This means that some of you will appreciate that and some will less.
However, I feel thrill with that gameplay (took from Diamant), and hope you will enjoy competing against Mildred and Jeyna.

Holy shit man! You're super quick as always. You're like a freaking superhero! Thank you!

Reactions: Chipote

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
Vega Hunters V2.1

WHAT IS NEXT?

thanks!

Reactions: Chipote and Jim_Bob

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
so when i play the game via Adobe flash player when I start the agme i cantc lick anything it suddenly went auto pilot and I keep on failing

Reactions: Kazehana

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
Huh,I guess he scaled back his ambition a lot with this update. It was sort of a point and click adventure with some minigames before with a lot of storyfocus. Now it seems like it's turning into just that one simple minigame. That's disappointing. Especially considering all the content he had already built for it. I mean he even had a Blade Runner picture puzzle in there. That was pretty cool and the immersion of some kind of space bounty hunter adventure is also kinda gone.

Reactions: Bastod and Da Vinci
2.80 star(s) 13 Votes