2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
Well probably because Patreon are against that stuff. They go nuts over it.
i hate patreon because of this, not like its a game ??? by that logic we should shut down game of thrones with that much incest there and not show it on tv whoever made that rule on patreon is a big pussy or an big idiot or both ...

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Is this game playable on android?
You may need a Flash player for Android, either stand-alone or bundled with some other software. There once was one Adobe Flash player for Android 4.x, it should run with version 5.x too. They stopped supporting/updating this software on the Android platform. Maybe it still runs on more modern OS variants?

Then there is the Puffin Web Browser and the Photon Flash Player & Browser I know of. As mentioned there is a web browser as main component, but both come with a 'Flash player' component added.
Adobe is still developing updated versions of their player for browsers and that is probably what you want, a modern and functional player for your files.

Reactions: Krull

robert9

Nov 11, 2017
You may need a Flash player for Android, either stand-alone or bundled with some other software. There once was one Adobe Flash player for Android 4.x, it should run with version 5.x too. They stopped supporting/updating this software on the Android platform. Maybe it still runs on more modern OS variants?

Then there is the Puffin Web Browser and the Photon Flash Player & Browser I know of. As mentioned there is a web browser as main component, but both come with a 'Flash player' component added.
Adobe is still developing updated versions of their player for browsers and that is probably what you want, a modern and functional player for your files.
How to play this flash games on puffin web browser??please help.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
How to play this flash games on puffin web browser??please help.
Boy! You got me! If I only knew... I mentioned these two because I had read they may be able to handle Flash files. The devs explicitely advertise this feature, so I bookmarked their homepages. What I can guess is:
  • Drag and drop a Flash file onto the browser icon, for Puffin to start up and take over the file and run it.
  • Or you need to start the browser first, so it is running. Then copy / paste the directory path of the file into the address bar. It could open the file and run it as it would load a website.
  • Or you try to drag and drop the file onto the running browser. Again it should take over and run it.
  • You can also use the 'file - open' dialogue that is standard on modern OSs. Like 'open file with...' and you choose the browser for a Flash file. Should start up the software to run the data file.
Maybe the other browser option is the better choice if Puffin isn't working for you? Did you try the Photon Flash Player & Browser too? You can create a link if you got the directory path of the Flash files and name it something like 'Vega Hunters Startup'. So you can start the game again and again as long as there is the Flash file to be found.

Hope this helps somewhat. :)

Reactions: Krull

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
how the fuck do you play this game? i downloaded 5 different programs and not a single one could recognize this stupid swf file

D

Deleted member 451676

Whoa, the art looks great. Definitely going to try this out.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
So Vega ain't dead yo:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
linked sketch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello! .
I saw my developer last week. We decided dates to go back seriously on the projects. Shortly, on his side, he will code the game in march 2019. On my side, I have to prepare that and do the graphics and text content before. On your side, you will see sketches, animated SWF files of the new characters and scenes, little by little (starting now).
Which means I have some time to finish what I started for Behind The Dune. I have these complex scenes with Harah and Chani. The desir of doing the smuggler in my "vagina template scene", etc.

Note: The first version of Behind The Dune I posted 2 days ago had two bugs. I updated the . Version BTD V2.12.11 is good.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

legolassucks

Jul 10, 2018
I can't wait for a new update, love the artstyle of David Goujard and holding my breath for a behind the dune quality vvega hunters.

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes