2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
I have no idea of this game.

Seriously, this one is lack of sex scenes so far.

Especially bounty hunt reward lesbian scene made me very disappointed.

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
Give him some time. David is one of the most consistent updaters there are. There's something being done by him every month, which is more than can be said for most people. Plus, his stuff is almost always of high quality.

Plus-plus, you're getting it for free.

Barro

Nov 20, 2017
Any tips or help? Cause I can't win on this game. How to get the files? Have to press something on keyboard?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I have no idea of this game.

Seriously, this one is lack of sex scenes so far.

Especially bounty hunt reward lesbian scene made me very disappointed.
And he was focusing more on one of his other games, Behind the Dune, so i guess it's alright that this one has little content.

Mrs.Nyx

Sep 6, 2018
Vega Hunters V2.1

Hello patreons! Today, a new start for Vega Hunters.
On that picture, you can see I changed a lot of the UI graphics. The hunt for data is less messy. There were confusing things like the shooting guys that looked like a threat but were not, icons' purposes were impossible to guess, etc.
You can see a detector window on the screenshot. There will be items to find in the hunt. I give you 3 detectors for the moment... (you can cheat by asking some more to the girls).

I changed the ergonomy. The player uses a bounty board to choose his quests. In the final version, the targets will be locked or unlocked to follow the storyline.
For the moment, the characters are dressed or naked (dialogue options). Lieutnant Cobalt and the sheriff's daughter have parts of their sexual animations.

No walkthrough needed with that ergonomy.

WHAT IS NEXT?
-For the moment, many of the animations you know aren't there, and dialogues are placeholders. I'll feed that.
-You can see on the bounty board that some characters of the story have no appearance yet. I'd like to do them with some of my Patreons' sci-fi Original Characters, and votes. We will talk about that later.

It's a big change. The game goes more clearly in one direction and is no longer a Behind The Dune Bis. This means that some of you will appreciate that and some will less.
However, I feel thrill with that gameplay (took from Diamant), and hope you will enjoy competing against Mildred and Jeyna.

Can we get apk version ?

Gaias

Aug 22, 2016
Kinda sucks now that the game is the least fun part of what it used to be, didn't like this "minigame" before. You just go two or three more rooms after your companions leave and win, and you have to redo it every time.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
did they downsize the game? I seem to remember free roaming between areas before. This seems locked on the meat potatos portion of theu click down ocrredors of the game scoring cars...boring. I can only get the "stash" online version to play...is the downloaded one working for MAC?

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Any tips or help? Cause I can't win on this game. How to get the files? Have to press something on keyboard?
how to play this ? mouse ? keyboard ? someone give us controls ffs
How do you actually play this game? There's no instructions
Omg, can someone tell us how to play this game good god.
Clicking on either of your companions gives dialogue options that include instructions.
The game is basically about knowing when to quit, which with the option to cheat thanks to companions being able to provide more and more scanners is incredibly easy.
The 3 items at the bottom of the screen help you survive specific rooms. Documents are collected automatically as you move through the rooms. Your companions lose confidence as you progress and leave, you just have to either hold out longer than them and collect documents after they've left, or if they don't leave then you need to know to escape before entering a room that you're not equipped for. Progressing to a room that you can't survive will result in no documents for that round. If you know the next room would knock you out but a companion hasn't given up, don't worry about escaping before them because they'll lose their share of documents and you won't. Hunter with the most documents wins.
Controls are basically 'stick or twist'. Click the door to progress to the next room or the "enough!" button to leave. Click the scanner to see the next room.

Oct 14, 2018
I played his Behind the Dune which had awesome art and the game was not bad, but man.. How easy it was for the whole game to bug-out or how stale the gameplay was, made it so hard for me to replay it when new patches came out.
How is it for this game ?

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I played his Behind the Dune which had awesome art and the game was not bad, but man.. How easy it was for the whole game to bug-out or how stale the gameplay was, made it so hard for me to replay it when new patches came out.
How is it for this game ?
Right now, there's really not a lot here. It feels more like test build of a gameplay mechanic now. I didn't play it before the 'downgrade' others have mentioned, but right now it's basically three rounds of chicken to get to a scene with a target bounty but only 2 of the scenes are implemented and getting to the other bounties just results in one of those scenes. Clicking through the rooms is kind of tedious too with nothing to break it up. The art is great but I wouldn't recommend this as it is if you can just look at screenshots or something.

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes