2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

legolassucks

Jul 10, 2018
in my opinion this update was kinda a base to new version of the game and it will get better when the new updates come

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
New update

Vega Hunter- 3 stories
Here it is! I'm proud to show you this version. Approximatively all the functions are there.

WHAT’S NEW:
-Freyjara, Lt Cobalt and Elena's storiesare finished. Each story has now an introduction animation, an animation to lead to the dialogue, a dialogue and a sex scene.

-The characters are locked. You unlock them one by one with the storyline. Since only the 3 first stories are interesting, all the non-finished characters will unlock at the same time after Elena.

-Language menu is done. The architecture is done so I can add some languages in the future. The english is just google-translated for the moment. All the dialogues are now numbers... not very intuive when I code, but I have learnt from Behind The Dune's mistakes.

-In the hunt, Mildred's boobs and Jeyna's butt are animated when shooting :)

-A new item that you keep one hunt to the other: The 90's hologram. Instead of losing when the 3rd threat happens, you keep your files. Note that if you leave a room with your hologram clicked, the item is not spent. It means, you can use it more than once if you are careful.

-A new room to loot these items exists now.

-Details like : Soliandre's boobs animations is better. The face on the second sex scene of Lt. Cobalt was bad. I reworked also Freyjara’s handjob.
We're starting to see what it's going to look like. I hope you will enjoy, if not the gameplay, at least the art.
Thank you for the names some have suggested this month. So far, I used Captain Argos and Flinte. Next month, we will start to put some Original Characters from you, with sketches from me and your votes. I'll tell you more.

Enjoy!

Mrs.Nyx

Sep 6, 2018
New update

Vega Hunter- 3 stories
Here it is! I'm proud to show you this version. Approximatively all the functions are there.

WHAT’S NEW:
-Freyjara, Lt Cobalt and Elena's storiesare finished. Each story has now an introduction animation, an animation to lead to the dialogue, a dialogue and a sex scene.

-The characters are locked. You unlock them one by one with the storyline. Since only the 3 first stories are interesting, all the non-finished characters will unlock at the same time after Elena.

-Language menu is done. The architecture is done so I can add some languages in the future. The english is just google-translated for the moment. All the dialogues are now numbers... not very intuive when I code, but I have learnt from Behind The Dune's mistakes.

-In the hunt, Mildred's boobs and Jeyna's butt are animated when shooting:)

-A new item that you keep one hunt to the other: The 90's hologram. Instead of losing when the 3rd threat happens, you keep your files. Note that if you leave a room with your hologram clicked, the item is not spent. It means, you can use it more than once if you are careful.

-A new room to loot these items exists now.

-Details like : Soliandre's boobs animations is better. The face on the second sex scene of Lt. Cobalt was bad. I reworked also Freyjara’s handjob.
We're starting to see what it's going to look like. I hope you will enjoy, if not the gameplay, at least the art.
Thank you for the names some have suggested this month. So far, I used Captain Argos and Flinte. Next month, we will start to put some Original Characters from you, with sketches from me and your votes. I'll tell you more.

Enjoy!

You fast as hell unleashed. Can we get apk version also ?

Reactions: Cirro84
Aug 16, 2018
Behind the Dune was great, and I hope David's brought some of what he's learned into this game. More H-scenes and variety of positions would be great!

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Soooo the captain is the mc now.......... thats kinda lame it felt good not playing as generic white mc #3'253 but somethings never change i guess

Reactions: Kuchipini
2.80 star(s) 13 Votes