2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Mrs.Nyx

Sep 6, 2018
View attachment 332456
Vega Hunters 2.4-Musical Update

Musical update! The sound works (mutable). The music is temporary. It’s a placeholder in the code. It’s from Cobra, Space pirate's soundtrack. Made by Haneda Kentaro, Ito Kaoru and Ohno Yuji. Now I can talk about music with a composer to replace this copyrighted one.
WHAT IS NEW?
-Soliandre story’s, the singer, is there. It’s an animation showing the context, and 2 sexual scenes. Don't forget to touch the weird texture of her pussy. I think it's a pretty unique moment :).
-The detector is better now. It looks like in the movie Alien.
-On the Wanted page you see the thumbnails of Carry, who won the pollthis month. And also Lipplette who had many votes too. Her design fits a role in my scenario so I should keep her.
-Miss Dealyn dialogues are there. No new animations, but at least you can unlock her for future updates, and know more about what is happening.

Next month: I will at least color/animate Carry and finish Miss Dealyn's story with a sex scene. Contact a good musician I met. It would be nice to have Lipplette too, because her crazy dialogues are ready.
Enjoy!
Android version ?

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
The old version, point-n-click, was excellent. A shame to have changed that.
Yeah most of the people here, me included, share that feeling, but i'm willing to see how the game shapes a few more updates down the road. Maybe he'll improve the format.

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes