VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vengeance for Lust [Ep. 3] [Wanna Create 3d Arts]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
This male model has been used in almost every game I've played on this site so far whether as an MC or an NPC which makes wondering if he resembles one of the admins of the site or something :unsure:

Ty4Sharing

Formerly 'share_or_fail'
Jan 13, 2020
instead of reading a few messages I'll just go ahead and ask something I could have searched for in less than 10sec using search option...yes....very clever!
+points for you!
I love the irony that you didn't even pay attention to the content of my message, 1 post, but are complaining that I didn't want to read 100. I didn't say I was clever, I said I was lazy and didn't want to waste time. lol

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

wannacreate3darts

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2020
I love the irony that you didn't even pay attention to the content of my message, 1 post, but are complaining that I didn't want to read 100. I didn't say I was clever, I said I was lazy and didn't want to waste time. lol
don't worry man I'm happy to repply everyone

WillNotWork

Jan 2, 2019
I'm assuming English as a second language, but the moment I saw ‘raper gang’, I read it as ‘rapper gang’, and expected a scene where they'd do the dozens on you. Maybe ‘gang of rapists’?

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Improtant points:

1) Hello dev! first of all you should get yourself a "developer" badge tag immediately. Request f95 moderators for badge with your render gamework screenshots.

2) you have said there will be no NTR in the game. So, write that point in your developer notes volume with a highlighted underline.

3) Please add "Planned Fetishes" in genre.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I say with this setting of the MC and his family getting raped you will not attract many people to pledge on your Patreon because it is not the most wanted story. I mean one of my favorite games at the moment had rape in the backstory of one of the girls and the Dev got so much shit for it that he changed the backstory or another game that also opened with a rape scene to motivate the MC but the same thing the Dev got so much backlash for it that he cut it out of the story so you see the rape of the MC or a person close to him is not something that many want.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I say with this setting of the MC and his family getting raped you will not attract many people to pledge on your Patreon because it is not the most wanted story. I mean one of my favorite games at the moment had rape in the backstory of one of the girls and the Dev got so much shit for it that he changed the backstory or another game that also opened with a rape scene to motivate the MC but the same thing the Dev got so much backlash for it that he cut it out of the story so you see the rape of the MC or a person close to him is not something that many want.
We still don't know what will happen or how it will happen. All we know is that the MC will seek revenge for something.

The dev said the MC and his family will get raped, but when someone asked, he said that rape will be avoidable! He also said it won't be dark, but tasteful and... sexy?

I really have no fucking clue what's going on with this game and I don't think I'm the only one. I get that the dev doesn't want to give away any spoilers, but It's not easy to support something blindly, just because you saw a nice ass.

Also at some point the "not mother" is thinking she has to force the MC to join something. My best guess is that she is the female member of the gang the dev mentioned. I might be wrong, but if that's the case I'm not sure how romance can work in a story where at least one of the two main female characters is going around raping other people.

I'll still keep an eye on this, mostly out of curiosity, but I'm honestly even more confused after playing the second release...

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
He himself will gets raped with his whole family in the future story.
No, I agree with dev here. Vengeance for lust makes best sense, I wonder about people's reading comprehension if they read this. With the information from this quote, the MC is going to want vengeance because of the gang's lust. It's correct, if somewhat counter-intuitive.

• Red Heart
Reactions: wannacreate3darts
Jan 7, 2019
how in the fing do any of you find rape tasteful and sexy. raping a family and making a game out of it is stupid rape is not fun or sexy in any form it leaves emotional scars for life. and i haven't even played the game and from the devs comments i won't at this point.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes