VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vengeance for Lust [Ep. 3] [Wanna Create 3d Arts]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
how in the fing do any of you find rape tasteful and sexy. raping a family and making a game out of it is stupid rape is not fun or sexy in any form it leaves emotional scars for life. and i haven't even played the game and from the devs comments i won't at this point.
Fiction vs reality. You cannot distinguish it. Go get your head checked. Think I'm crazy? Every time someone murders in a movie, a tv show, a book, thats fucked up. Murder is pretty bad. Damn, what about all those movies and shows with underaged drinking? you know what, lock up every writer/actor/director that's ever written/produced/performed a show that breaks a law. Your problem is you're projecting your discomfort on to others because YOU have a problem. So don't pretend you're on the high road. You're a hypocrite.

wannacreate3darts

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2020
He said the MC won't be touched by another man, the rape of the family is not avoidable it sets the scee for the whole game.
That's what I keep saying. but people judge too quickly. Its my first game and all I have was story to I tried to be honest in the plot summary that's why I mentioned rapist gang other wise I could just put the gang.

Reactions: Ursus4321

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Ok folks he is new give the guy a chance at the very least... Personally I despise rape content but he has already said it will be avoidable. I am sure you can tell from my signature the kinds of games I play but I am always willing to give new people a chance and if I can offer any usable advice or suggestions I will and it would be nice if you all tried to as well. Will it be a good game? To soon to tell so lets give him advice and helpful suggestions instead of hammering on him and making him wish he didnt start in the first place.
I'm with you man, that is all sound and reasonable. BUT! You pointed everyone to your signature. Who knows if the stuff below will stay wholesome? What if in a year or two it's gonna be filled with NTR Hunter, Vore Reloaded: Gorey Edition or even Rapeplay 2 Electric Boogaloo? You've just dated your comment ;P

I say with this setting of the MC and his family getting raped you will not attract many people to pledge on your Patreon because it is not the most wanted story. I mean one of my favorite games at the moment had rape in the backstory of one of the girls and the Dev got so much shit for it that he changed the backstory or another game that also opened with a rape scene to motivate the MC but the same thing the Dev got so much backlash for it that he cut it out of the story so you see the rape of the MC or a person close to him is not something that many want.
Hey, I think I know the first game (Reunion I think) but what is the other one? Fall of the Apple?

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
That's what I keep saying. but people judge too quickly. Its my first game and all I have was story to I tried to be honest in the plot summary that's why I mentioned rapist gang other wise I could just put the gang.
Look, I don't exactly get what you mean. I think it's best you clear it up. It's not spoiling something in the story to confirm the girls will not be raped/they will be raped. If you don't want to spoil it for people that don't want it, you can put it in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I get that you want to keep your story to yourself, but people won't try your game if you don't trust them a bit. They want to know if any of your family members/potential love interests, will be raped (especially by guys). If they are, many people don't want to play that content. If they aren't raped and it's an interesting plot point where they are captured and you have to save them, or something like that, it's better to let them know.

I for one would love a story where the main character stops a gang of bad guys and saves his girls, but NOT if any of them are actually raped. NO ONE cares about the MC being raped (at least ALMOST no one) by a woman, and no one expects the MC to be raped by guys when there are girls around. They only care if the girls the MC is going for are raped.

Good luck on your story, but be a bit more transparent please, it'll help you out in the long run, I promise.

May 27, 2017
The Rapper gang's leader better be named Chester The Molester! XD

Also please add wincest, I know about Patreon rules. Just provide an optional patch on F95. :)

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
well dev exactly writed that " Mike and His family suffers this attack from them and Mike wants to take revenge against those people." .
can u please tell me if MCs family is raped? cause from this i get that yes..
If you are asking me, attack and rape isn't the same thing and the dev talked about romance so I have no clue how actual rape can fit into that. You can be attacked by a serial killer and survive. That doesn't make him less of a killer. Same thing here. If a gang that's going around raping people attack someone but fail to rape them, they are still rapists and the victim is still traumatised by that attack.

Reactions: laeg

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
If you are asking me, attack and rape isn't the same thing and the dev talked about romance so I have no clue how actual rape can fit into that. You can be attacked by a serial killer and survive. That doesn't make him less of a killer. Same thing here. If a gang that's going around raping people attack someone but fail to rape them, they are still rapists and the victim is still traumatised by that attack.
ok thx for reply, i tought that u tryed it.
here is lot of diferent information coments in forum, but from overview info i will rather pass...

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
ok thx for reply, i tought that u tryed it.
here is lot of diferent information coments in forum, but from overview info i will rather pass...
I did, but there's not much content yet, so I can't tell. The MC returns home, has two dreams (one on his way and one when he gets home) about someone who looks like his not-mother but with different hair, he watches her doing some yoga and she thinks how she has to "force" him join something, but we don't know what. That's why I think she's a part of the gang.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Look, I don't exactly get what you mean. I think it's best you clear it up. It's not spoiling something in the story to confirm the girls will not be raped/they will be raped. If you don't want to spoil it for people that don't want it, you can put it in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He DID confirm it.

He answered my post about the family being raped and said that's what he was trying to say.

The whole point of the story is them getting raped and then taking revenge. How much clearer can he fucking be?

He said the MC won't be touched by another man, the rape of the family is not avoidable it sets the scee for the whole game.
Like he said, if there wasn't going to be any rape he would have just said gang, it IS a gang of rapists and the girls ARE going to get raped.

He's said it enough times but some of you are really struggling with clear details.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
He DID confirm it.

He answered my post about the family being raped and said that's what he was trying to say.

The whole point of the story is them getting raped and then taking revenge. How much clearer can he fucking be?

Like he said, if there wasn't going to be any rape he would have just said gang, it IS a gang of rapists and the girls ARE going to get raped.

He's said it enough times but some of you are really struggling with clear details.
well what dev sayed can be interpreted by 2 ways.... he didnt confirmed "succesfull" rape of familly :)
but if u r right that i am definitely out ...

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
well what dev sayed can be interpreted by 2 ways.... he didnt confirmed "succesfull" rape of familly :)
but if u r right that i am definitely out ...
He did though.

I said in my post that the rapes will be unavoidable and the dev replied that's what he's been trying to say.

The only thing he said wouldn't happen is the MC being raped by a man, the gang has female members that will rape him.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
He did though.

I said in my post that the rapes will be unavoidable and the dev replied that's what he's been trying to say.

The only thing he said wouldn't happen is the MC being raped by a man, the gang has female members that will rape him.
i must overlooked it than thx for information

wannacreate3darts

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2020
FOR ALL OF YOU
Nobody will get raped, the gang is part of big controversy and they attack people and show others that they tortured them or rape them it is all a big plot and a very long story I didn't want to tell every one but I feel like now I should because no one is going to support me. I was thinking if I kept story hidden then it will be pretty cool to unfold it and it would be more fun. But as I can see nobody is going along with that so I had tell you the little part of the story.
If you guys still wanna play the game then you know where to support me.
Thank You. :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nobody will get raped,
Then you need to stop telling people different things.

No wonder people are confused. You tell one person one thing then quoted my post and said another.

Stick to one story, people will be less confused about wtf is going on.

You even said they are called a rape gang for a reason otherwise they would just be a gang ..... seriously, sort your story out.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes