VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vengeance for Lust [Ep. 3] [Wanna Create 3d Arts]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Ok, keeping your cards close to the vest I see :LOL:

But in the meantime, I'll wait to know how you plan to make it both tasteful and sexy at the same time before trying it... ^^ Feels like Mission Impossible to me but maybe Tom Cruise is one of those gang members! :p

If you succeed in this endeavor, I'll have to come back here and praise your glory! :p

If vengeance wasn't part of the plot, I could imagine something like :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But most likely, it's gonna be something like :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't know but the MC did come back from college after a long time... This is usually the first symptom (or is it the dead father? :p) before lusting after your whole family.
well said

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Tell me what you want I will consider it in the game.
To answer a couple questions for you. what he means is landlady = mother. if so you will need to have a patch for the game if you plan on using patreon or you will get kicked from patreon. As for how to have tags added go the the original post where the links to your game are and hit the report button to get the attention of a moderator so they can add the tags... I would also work on the wording for the games description as I think that may be where a lot of confusion is coming in... i just hope you understand a lot of people do not like the subject and you think way ahead of what your planning witht he game.. as it is now i wont touch it as i have said before in another post. i know what rape does to a person especially young women and it messes them up for life in many cases..

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
"rape" avoidable ?? Otherwise it is best for me to escape from this thread ??

wannacreate3darts

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2020
To answer a couple questions for you. what he means is landlady = mother. if so you will need to have a patch for the game if you plan on using patreon or you will get kicked from patreon. As for how to have tags added go the the original post where the links to your game are and hit the report button to get the attention of a moderator so they can add the tags... I would also work on the wording for the games description as I think that may be where a lot of confusion is coming in... i just hope you understand a lot of people do not like the subject and you think way ahead of what your planning witht he game.. as it is now i wont touch it as i have said before in another post. i know what rape does to a person especially young women and it messes them up for life in many cases..
Thank You so much Man. I'm new to all of this and this is my first ever game I will create a patch and make certain changes to avoid all the problems and will create a patch as I'm learning through experiences and by working I will consider all the advices. Thank You :love:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
well if you do like you say and set it up so the relationships can be written ( womans name = landland would you like to change it? ) same for any other people you intend to be related. sister, brother, aunt, cousins and such. have each of them set to a default (landlady, roomate(s), neighbor on and on) Then patreon "should" not come after you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: wannacreate3darts

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
if you're trying to get sponsorship started off wrong, how are we going to invest in a game like this? do you say friendly and sexy rape ?? it doesn’t even exist, if you don’t want to deliver spoiler, all right, but clarify these basic questions we asked

wannacreate3darts

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2020
if you're trying to get sponsorship started off wrong, how are we going to invest in a game like this? do you say friendly and sexy rape ?? it doesn’t even exist, if you don’t want to deliver spoiler, all right, but clarify these basic questions we asked
I don't wanna give any spoilers but as you read in the overview ( Mike and His family suffers this attack from them and Mike wants to take revenge against those people. ) there is not any NTR content. If I gave the whole story in comments than it wouldn't be fun to play the game and whats the point of me to make the game.
I personally like romantic love stories. All I'm asking is that wait for the story to unfold and see how it turns out.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I don't wanna give any spoilers but as you read in the overview ( Mike and His family suffers this attack from them and Mike wants to take revenge against those people. ) there is not any NTR content. If I gave the whole story in comments than it wouldn't be fun to play the game and whats the point of me to make the game.
I personally like romantic love stories. All I'm asking is that wait for the story to unfold and see how it turns out.
The problem with that is as it is now many people will not even try this game.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Reading the overview and the dev's comments, I'm damn curious what he has up his sleeve.
*bookmarked*

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I think what the dev is trying to say is that they will be attacked. Not that they will succeed in the rape. Obviously the mc will be pissed because his family is attacked and wants revenge. Hopefully I'm right and I could get behind supporting a game with that plotline.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Any premature ejaculator can proudly proclaim that he can last longer than this first release...Seriously it took me one minute to finish the game wtf you should call it: Main Menu, the Game.

wannacreate3darts

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2020
Any premature ejaculator can proudly proclaim that he can last longer than this first release...Seriously it took me one minute to finish the game wtf you should call it: Main Menu, the Game.
I know the first release was short but this was my first game ever from every angle, renders to coding and releasing it..I was having so much problems making renders and I wanted to upload my game as fast as possible so that I know that my work is out there now all I just have to make it more enjoyable and fun to play. It has an interesting story.
I'm taking baby steps I will try to make next update longer so at least you play for 15mins. I just want some support I will work hard and make renders more fine.

Reactions: Drafox and sn3p

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Ok folks he is new give the guy a chance at the very least... Personally I despise rape content but he has already said it will be avoidable. I am sure you can tell from my signature the kinds of games I play but I am always willing to give new people a chance and if I can offer any usable advice or suggestions I will and it would be nice if you all tried to as well. Will it be a good game? To soon to tell so lets give him advice and helpful suggestions instead of hammering on him and making him wish he didnt start in the first place.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes