VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vengeance for Lust [Ep. 3] [Wanna Create 3d Arts]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'd rethink the plot entirely if you're removing a big part of it.

Seems a bit silly having a game about vengeance if the gang is going to be nerfed to useless.
About Update
View attachment 999519

I'm working on update and I improve the storyline by removing NTR content from the game but sticking to my main storyline and I also change the VN type to full fun game to play and enjoy. Next update will be complete new game and will be very fun to play.
(P.S I got kidney stones and I'm taking my meds. I pause the production for now but I will start again and will try to give you guys best game with best plotline possible)
Peace.
I don't see how you can stick to the original story when you have removed any element of danger.

If the women are not in danger of anything there is nothing to get vengeance for.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm still trying to figure out what this game's supposed to be, every time the dev speaks i get more confused.
Started out it was a gang of rapists that were going to attack the Mc's family and then he'd go about getting his vengeance....

Then whining happened.

Then dev caved to whining and removed all elements of danger.

Now we have a gang that will do nothing to the MC's family and he'll get his vengeance for ...... reasons.

Maybe they kicked his puppy, took a shit on his lawn or pissed on one of his shoes.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Started out it was a gang of rapists that were going to attack the Mc's family and then he'd go about getting his vengeance....

Then whining happened.

Then dev caved to whining and removed all elements of danger.

Now we have a gang that will do nothing to the MC's family and he'll get his vengeance for ...... reasons.

Maybe they kicked his puppy, took a shit on his lawn or pissed on one of his shoes.
That's what was confusing me there are posts from the dev earlier in the thread saying that there was no ntr and only "normal and romantic sex" and now hes removing the non-existing ntr and the rapist gang and i'm fucking lost.
There's no stakes now like u said.
Thanks for explaining though.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's what was confusing me there are posts from the dev earlier in the thread saying that there was no ntr and only "normal and romantic sex" and now hes removing the non-existing ntr and the rapist gang and i'm fucking lost.
Devs never been clear about what it was. Told us 2 entirely different things on one page and that was only 2 of many confusing contradictions.

Started out the family were getting raped but the MC would be raped by a female member so that made it okay. Then that changed, then it changed again now it's changing to something else and the premise no longer makes any damn sense.

I've seen devs follow trends, i've seen devs alter scenes players don't like but this is the first time i've ever seen a dev that has absolutely no clue what his story is and still try to change it to please people.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Based on the last update and some things the dev said before, my best guess is that the MC's "landlady" was going to be the female gang member raping him and the non-existing NTR, that is going to be removed, is probably the fact that if she's a member of a gang going around and raping people, she's also been banging a different random guy every night...

Now, about the rape scene in question that was dubbed tasteful, sexy and even romantic... I still have no clue how something like that could happen. I might be wrong about this, since it's not really my thing, but I believe even rapeplay between two consenting adults, is more about one of them having complete control over the other and less about romance.

As for the changes, it's probably due to the lack of support, which was understandable to be honest, since the whole premise was too vague and I'm sure a lot of people were waiting to see how that rape scene would play out before even thinking about being patrons.

It might just be a language barrier issue though and when the next update/revision (or whatever it's going to be) is released, we'll be able to understand better what the dev has in his mind.

*Edit: Now there's a comment from the dev saying he'll make optional NTR in the future just because one person asked it...

Reactions: KiraJames

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Based on the last update and some things the dev said before, my best guess is that the MC's "landlady" was going to be the female gang member raping him and the non-existing NTR, that is going to be removed, is probably the fact that if she's a member of a gang going around and raping people, she's also been banging a different random guy every night...

Now, about the rape scene in question that was dubbed tasteful, sexy and even romantic... I still have no clue how something like that could happen. I might be wrong about this, since it's not really my thing, but I believe even rapeplay between two consenting adults, is more about one of them having complete control over the other and less about romance.

As for the changes, it's probably due to the lack of support, which was understandable to be honest, since the whole premise was too vague and I'm sure a lot of people were waiting to see how that rape scene would play out before even thinking about being patrons.

It might just be a language barrier issue though and when the next update/revision (or whatever it's going to be) is released, we'll be able to understand better what the dev has in his mind.

*Edit: Now there's a comment from the dev saying he'll make optional NTR in the future just because one person asked it...
Well regarding that last, we all know how NTR optional or no tor even just other dicks active with main ladies is received in a game that is about romance.:) Not very well, best way to lose loads of players or cause a shitstorm for a romance game invented until now. :p *goes off and buys himself some extra popcorn*

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Well regarding that last, we all know how NTR optional or no tor even just other dicks active with main ladies is received in a game that is about romance.:) Not very well, best way to lose loads of players or cause a shitstorm for a romance game invented until now. :p *goes off and buys himself some extra popcorn*
I'm honestly more worried about the fact that all it took for the dev to change his mind (again...) was just one comment saying "if you add x fetish in your game, you'll get more people interested in it". Of course the fact that specific fetish goes completely against what he's been saying about this being a romance game makes everything even worse, but it's now more obvious than ever that there's still no clear vision (I hate this word when it comes to adult games, but I can't think of anything more fitting...) about this project.

wannacreate3darts

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2020
I'm Okay Now - Starting Post Production Work
66.png
As I told in my previous posts that I had kidney stones so I was taking rest from my work. Before I faced that pain I completed production renders and now I'm coding so hopefully in this week I will release Episode 3 there are some new scenes and animations in episode 1 and 2 so please play this game from start.
Thank You for your patience. :giggle::giggle:

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
He himself will gets raped with his whole family in the future story.
... and that is why you have only one patron. If the content has changed, you might want to delete the posts defending the family gets raped storyline and make new replies letting players know the rape has been removed. What they see know is what you said initially and players are running from your game as fast as possible.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
For something thats says episode 3 it should be considered a demo at best

Models are nothing ground breaking

Story is mediocre at best

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
About Update

I'm working on update and I improve the storyline by removing NTR content from the game but sticking to my main storyline and I also change the VN type to full fun game to play and enjoy.
you said earlier in a post there is no NTR, now you're saying there WAS an NTR content before when u said no ntr... you are confusing alot of people lol. :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes