VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vengeance for Lust [Ep. 3] [Wanna Create 3d Arts]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

wannacreate3darts

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2020
Then you need to stop telling people different things.

No wonder people are confused. You tell one person one thing then quoted my post and said another.

Stick to one story, people will be less confused about wtf is going on.

You even said they are called a rape gang for a reason otherwise they would just be a gang ..... seriously, sort your story out.
In this I explained why they are called a rapist gang.
https://f95zone.to/threads/vengeance-for-lust-v1-1-episode-2-wanna-create-3d-arts.68718/post-4793841

they are a part of something big please don't push me for whole story I want to make a good game as I'm new to this work and learning from experience I'm focusing on creating good renders If you guys won't support me how will I do that, just go along with it and enjoy the game and story.

Last edited:

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
FOR ALL OF YOU
Nobody will get raped, the gang is part of big controversy and they attack people and show others that they tortured them or rape them it is all a big plot and a very long story I didn't want to tell every one but I feel like now I should because no one is going to support me. I was thinking if I kept story hidden then it will be pretty cool to unfold it and it would be more fun. But as I can see nobody is going along with that so I had tell you the little part of the story.
If you guys still wanna play the game then you know where to support me.
Thank You. :)
nobody is going to be raped....gang is attacking ppl and than showing how tortured or raped them....

Shit, i already lost lots of my time to found out if it is worth of dowloading ...

good luck with game i am out of this shit.

ps. u probably should think what u want develop firstly.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
FOR ALL OF YOU
Nobody will get raped, the gang is part of big controversy and they attack people and show others that they tortured them or rape them it is all a big plot and a very long story I didn't want to tell every one but I feel like now I should because no one is going to support me. I was thinking if I kept story hidden then it will be pretty cool to unfold it and it would be more fun. But as I can see nobody is going along with that so I had tell you the little part of the story.
If you guys still wanna play the game then you know where to support me.
Thank You. :)
Don't worry, Just plan the game the way you want. People who believe in you will support, and wait for the things to get unfold. Lots of people ae concerned about rape content. Both Non-NTR and NTR fans got confused with the overview. But i'm sure, this game is not for NTR stuff. This game going to be very Non-NTR. So, guys, if u guys believe this, support this dev.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Then you need to stop telling people different things.

No wonder people are confused. You tell one person one thing then quoted my post and said another.

Stick to one story, people will be less confused about wtf is going on.

You even said they are called a rape gang for a reason otherwise they would just be a gang ..... seriously, sort your story out.
Why do you think people were complaining? You kept going "The family will get raped he confirmed it"
Then I look at his comments and it's NOT clear because he keeps saying different things like:

Yes avoidable.
And of course the one about not letting the MC getting raped by a man (cause you know, we are all VERY worried about that)
So please read their comments before you take one off comment that clearly wasn't the whole story.

Reactions: genthrow

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
In this I explained why they are called a rapist gang.
https://f95zone.to/threads/vengeance-for-lust-v1-1-episode-2-wanna-create-3d-arts.68718/post-4793841

they are a part of something big please don't push me for whole story I want to make a good game as I'm new to this work and learning from experience I'm focusing on creating good renders If you guys won't support me how will I do that, just go along with it and enjoy the game and story.
Hey, don't worry too much. Don't stress out over it. Now that you've confirmed it, most people will calm down. Just focus on making the best game possible :)

No one, only the people that wanted rape between the family, should be complaining about this point of the story.

And also, I knew they weren't going to be raped from the beginning. You talked about it like it wasn't going to happen, so it's not a spoiler, we just wanted confirmation before we jumped into the story. As a good show of faith, I will play your game and leave a review :)

Reactions: big_boy_undercover

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
The biggest mistake is that you decided to introduce your game in small parts, in which nothing happens and nothing is clear about anything. I would suggest making one mega update in which you will develop the plot until the moment when this group of rapists appears and the moment when the MC decides what he will do.

Reactions: big_boy_undercover

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
And also, I knew they weren't going to be raped from the beginning. You talked about it like it wasn't going to happen, so it's not a spoiler, we just wanted confirmation before we jumped into the story. As a good show of faith, I will play your game and leave a review :)
I am still waiting for review :D

wannacreate3darts

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2020
About Update
87.png

I'm working on update and I improve the storyline by removing NTR content from the game but sticking to my main storyline and I also change the VN type to full fun game to play and enjoy. Next update will be complete new game and will be very fun to play.
(P.S I got kidney stones and I'm taking my meds. I pause the production for now but I will start again and will try to give you guys best game with best plotline possible)
Peace.

Sep 3, 2020
About Update
View attachment 999519

I'm working on update and I improve the storyline by removing NTR content from the game but sticking to my main storyline and I also change the VN type to full fun game to play and enjoy. Next update will be complete new game and will be very fun to play.
(P.S I got kidney stones and I'm taking my meds. I pause the production for now but I will start again and will try to give you guys best game with best plotline possible)
Peace.
I'm really sorry to hear that I hope you feel better

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
About Update
View attachment 999519

Peace.
Hope your medications are very effective.
And it's good to hear you keep working.
Good luck. (y)

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
laeg and wannacreate3darts I just uploaded a review.

I honestly forgot I promised to review it, it's done. Though I heard you were gonna "remove NTR" from the game? I assumed you weren't gonna do it anyway. Regardless, I like the model of the Mom and hope that you show the sister in the remake or whatever. I enjoyed what little I got to play and hope the next game can have intense moments but yeah, I'm not a fan of NTR and Rape of my woman man. Glad you see it that way too :D

Reactions: Nospamwss

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
laeg and wannacreate3darts I just uploaded a review.

I honestly forgot I promised to review it, it's done. Though I heard you were gonna "remove NTR" from the game? I assumed you weren't gonna do it anyway. Regardless, I like the model of the Mom and hope that you show the sister in the remake or whatever. I enjoyed what little I got to play and hope the next game can have intense moments but yeah, I'm not a fan of NTR and Rape of my woman man. Glad you see it that way too :D
:D finaly i waited literaly for ages to saw that review;)

• Haha
Reactions: Larry2000
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes