• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

wulfhaz

Jun 15, 2017
Is Aurelia femdom scene has been restored or this is just small update focusing on one character ?

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
I've just started to play and I like it. The only problem I have is that the game sometimes just quits itself while I'm in an expedition and I have to start all over again

o0PZ0o

Dec 26, 2018
I keep seeing people asking for the cheat version of this game. I bought this game on steam but played it on here first any way besides that if you want to cheat all you have to do is go to your (PC name)\.prefs dir find your save file and edit it with note pad ++ very easy. Money can be found under whatever your current coin amount that is in your save file, so just do a search for it. Same with the NPC's just search there names find the value of there current xp and change it to 999999 then your done, also that will level them to 200 max lvl. ( Side note you can get to that dir by doing %APPDATA% then clicking on your name.. just in case you didn't know that.

Good luck.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Can any kind soul tell me how much content is there in this game currently (sexual content)? Thanks in advance :)

megaszone

Sep 5, 2016
This wouldn't be as bad if it allowed to save during dungeons. As is, it's too buggy to even try playing.

murderinc

Sep 27, 2017
I keep seeing people asking for the cheat version of this game. I bought this game on steam but played it on here first any way besides that if you want to cheat all you have to do is go to your (PC name)\.prefs dir find your save file and edit it with note pad ++ very easy. Money can be found under whatever your current coin amount that is in your save file, so just do a search for it. Same with the NPC's just search there names find the value of there current xp and change it to 999999 then your done, also that will level them to 200 max lvl. ( Side note you can get to that dir by doing %APPDATA% then clicking on your name.. just in case you didn't know that.

Good luck.
I don't care about that.
I just wanted to mess around with the advanced character creator.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

Good luck.
I find her name but which thing i need change? I tried change /0</ part but nothing changed.
Screenshot_1.jpg

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes