Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
Reactions: David21

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
None until they cheat Version is released

The dev already made fix it's just not here yet.
the difference is that the one i uploaded has the cheat menu in it other than that nothing
yeah 20 dollars so u can jerk it to like what 6 scenes? yay...

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
the difference is that the one i uploaded has the cheat menu in it other than that nothing
yeah 20 dollars so u can jerk it to like what 6 scenes? yay...
Oh an by the way instead of posting the link to the thread you're better off pressing the report button on the OP to get them to update the link.

o0PZ0o

Dec 26, 2018
I find her name but which thing i need change? I tried change /0</ part but nothing changed.
View attachment 659397
If I am right Tiana doesn't have XP just her current love stats for the player those would be 20/25 if it is a crew member you want to edit just search for there first and last name like this Tiana/Smith or whatever her or his name is... Also after don't forget to save after making the changes in Note Pad ++ and close and reload your game, if you split screen like I do.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I really liked this game when I first played it like 6 months ago. Now I find it rather boring with little new content that I can readily identify. How does the MC advance his relationship with the other characters, besides the uber thicc secretary?

Reactions: Horny Police Robot
3.20 star(s) 27 Votes