Rabownz

Jun 9, 2019
Anyone have the Debug code/version thats listed on patreon that says u can skip scenes get rich etc?

Ecchimon

Nov 3, 2019
Is there a stand alone download for the royal summons content update or is that only out for steam?

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
hi guys , we can be female protagonist , we can prostitute MC ? or if I want see Male/female sex its better to do a male protagonist ?

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
If they put an option to disable Trans/Gay I would give you another chance :WeSmart:
Is good game but i dont like Trans/Gay to play.

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda

Theokrat

Jul 21, 2017
is there still a cheat version of the game, with the ladybug or is that gone with the steam version?

Alucard45

Apr 26, 2017
Still wondering why they removed the dream scene at the start. The new GC looks great but whats the point if we lose somethig for it.

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
This game is strangely way too barebones for something that's been going on for years now and """released""" on steam. I'm surprised they don't have that much patreons though, although this probably is because some people share my opinion I guess.

Development was ok before, but it seems that it went quite downhill ever since that roadmap got published a while ago. They barely completed half of what it promised, and it should've been fulfiled months ago already.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes