BondageIsArt

Aug 27, 2017
Is there a cheat version at all? I bought the game on steam and I'd like to not have to pay another $20 for cheats that were originally in the game.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Game need some walkground, F.A.Q. .... for example
1) How to develop a character at the start ...
2) What to buy (little money, you need to think)
3) What to improve
4) What is the best way to complete the quest
5) System-Manage Decks, it seems complicated, sometimes it is not clear which is better to choose. (During the battle the game goes automatically)
etc...
if there is where I can read it, show me. Thanks.
bug - when loading the game (if you do it 5 times + -) the game crashes(A NEW GAME).

MrHoly

Aug 16, 2017
The Game would be better if there were less crashes when buying items or dismissing the starting crew mates.

Wulfex

Oct 31, 2017
I hope the character customization options will make back in to the sex scenes like the older versions.

Ecchimon

Nov 3, 2019
from what I've played I ended up dating Tiana and all my other crew Aurelia and The wolfguy hate me for it. I still want to get sex scenes with my other crew am I locked in to Tiana now? Can I not just bang them all? Harem would be nice. How does the attraction system work?

Jul 31, 2018
from what I've played I ended up dating Tiana and all my other crew Aurelia and The wolfguy hate me for it. I still want to get sex scenes with my other crew am I locked in to Tiana now? Can I not just bang them all? Harem would be nice. How does the attraction system work?
I have no idea whether it's the dev's intention to have the player locked into a single romance when the game's eventually done, but at the moment, if you get far enough into the story, you unlock a temporary ship policy called "Free Ice Cream" that sets everyone's affection and respect to 100. It's supposed to function as a way to access existing romance scenes while the art is reworked and scenes to increase characters' affection are (re)written.

Reactions: Barabash

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Welp, let's rant:

[STABILITY]

- Firstly, the Launch.exe is fucked. Any who are getting errors trying to launch/start the game or some system incompatibility error, click on the VentureSeas.jar instead. You can find an offline Java version download in many places if you don't want to register on their site to give cancer to your e-mail on top of the software giving cancer to your device.
- Secondly, every scene and zone playthrough cycle, and even using skills in combat, keeps taking away RAM exponentially, until the game finally crashes/bugs out. It's impressive how devs like StarSector devs can make a Java game only about 9001 times more complex and resource filled and dynamic than this and still get their game to work even on toasters, while this god damn thing that's inferior even to Nintendo 64 games in terms of mechanics and complexity manages to preform worse than emulating N64 games which is supposed to be an even more laborious task for computers.
- Thirdly: For some reason the town request/side quest thing resets the accomplishment counter to 0 when you load a new game. So basically i had 3 bandits beaten, went back to ship to recover skills and health and saved, then went back into Novek Forest to hunt the remaining one to finish the quest, the RAM gets eaten up and game bugs out, i restart the game where i saved, and the bandits i already beat up to that point were wiped from the quest tracker requiring me to hunt them all over again.

[GAMEPLAY]

Grindfest. I'll make a little walkthrough/guide:
1. The Net is your best friend when you get it because you can paralyze mobs. Shield, Heal, Net, are pretty much mandatory. Summon mob is dung, horrid atk stats.
2. The "Pacifist" achievement requires you to use anything but the Diamond shaped (Attack) skills and you must use 1 of any of those skills each turn no matter what, as when you skip a turn without using up one action your Leader automatically uses an attack skill which fucks up the Pacifist.
3. Leave some bread and apple always free in your inventory so you can make a Novek Forest tribute with the deer guy in the ship workshop. Point of this covered in next point.
4. Best way to play this is to do 1 cycle of 0 Threat without repeating the zones but avoid the final zone for now. Point being to skill up your characters until they are easily Passing event and stat checks in random events in zones. Then do a cycle of 1 Threat. Then use the Novek Forest tribute to lower stuff to 0. Then repeat as now you will be passing Checks everywhere probably. You get the idea, grind up to 2 levels above the lowest threat level until you are passing it at at least 99% of the time. All the zones until the poison zone will be netting you motherloads of money, equipment, food, etc. this way and also brothel slaves to do pick and choose to your heart's content and sell the rest later.

[ERO]
Short haired musclegirl makes benis go brrrrrrrrrrr.

Meat1632

Jul 21, 2019
I bought this game on steam, but I was wondering if there is any way to see when updates come or game progress.

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
Few things, the game has potential. One of the main gripes is There’s to much grinding, from zones to combat. The next big thing is there needs to be a harem, there’s a cheat for harem mode, but there’s no actual way of getting a harem through normal means. This game has potential, it just needs a more fluid way of inter-grating both the story and the exploration. I’ll keep an eye on it, but I probably won’t support till all, if not one of the two things I mentioned are worked out. Good luck in your ventures.

Reactions: Barabash

SimJim

Jan 28, 2020
i try to launch the application but it doesnt open. i even launch the debug and still nothing happens. any help?

niceguy345

May 27, 2017
Everytime i try to get the stuff for Tiana's date, it closes the game out. That happen to anyone else?

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes