super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Anyway thank you. I will keep an eye out to see if I find this "premade VentureSeas.jar" here on the page, while I am suffering from another bug in the game, It happens often. when I dismiss one of my crew ... The funny thing is that I can hire them but not dismiss them!

this game is good but also very chaotic...
https://f95zone.to/threads/venture-seas-beta-virtuousdevelopment.1554/post-3044925 The mega link there has the premade .jar I used.

Dismissing your first crewman causing a crash is another known bug.

• Love
Reactions: Doom Marine

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/venture-seas-beta-virtuousdevelopment.1554/post-3044925 The mega link there has the premade .jar I used.

Dismissing your first crewman causing a crash is another known bug.
Wow thanks! now i can play without this annoying bug ... i had difficulties to download because mega got a shit with its download limit but nothing that a good VPN doesn't help ...

I downloaded and installed it in the VentureSeas folder and played without crashing in stores .... now it's trying to play without firing the first crew member, I expected to test other crew members but it seems that I will have to stay with the warrior and the wizard until the end about the game...

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
You can select others to go with you, and if you're at the crew cap eventually an NPC crewmember will join that can raise that. Honestly though, most of the other classes for crewmen don't seem all that appealing. My warrior having thorns (it's super fun to watch enemies kill themselves attacking him while he's stunlocked or blind XD ) and my mage being able to do like 200+ damage may be affecting my opinion however.

• Haha
Reactions: Doom Marine

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
You can select others to go with you, and if you're at the crew cap eventually an NPC crewmember will join that can raise that. Honestly though, most of the other classes for crewmen don't seem all that appealing. My warrior having thorns (it's super fun to watch enemies kill themselves attacking him while he's stunlocked or blind XD ) and my mage being able to do like 200+ damage may be affecting my opinion however.
Yes! I also use the warrior with the rune of thorns! it's really cool to see enemies killing themselves when attacking me ....

mage is another good class, with his shock runes does massive damage ...

I will try to find out where I can make this change of crew during expeditions ....

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
How do I save edit or cheat the exp for my crewmembers?
Read here. Their exp is the 5th field.
Quit the game, edit the save, restart the game and load it. You can't edit a save while playing, changes are discarded.
Your saves should be here: C:\Users\*YOUR_USERNAME*\.prefs\VentureSeas Open them with Notepad++

woklto

Nov 24, 2017
Hmmm I kinda remember that there was a debug mode where you could view the sex scenes.
But I don't remember where I found it :/

Edit: Nvmd. You have to start the Debug version and then there is a little bug in the right corner of the window.

Last edited:
Reactions: stange1337

Ellano7

Sep 22, 2018
Any reason why they removed content from previous builds? Pretty sure you could do much more with Aurelia for example.

Jubileu

Nov 1, 2017
HEllo i've finished chapter 3 and i have no idea where to go now? nothing on quest journal and no new ports to dock. Any help please?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Known bug with shops. In fact there's a fix in the last few pages of this thread.
I avoided that through just cheating (use the bug button) to get the items instead, although I did still experience one crash during combat. I would suggest saving often.

Is there anything more you can do with Pathikia than just talk? I haven't been able to get the preview pic with her topless or do anything, really, which is disappointing given her lovely shape :)

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Because of the art re-do alot of content was lost or just hasn't been added, outside of cheating her content isn't accessible yet.

• Sad
Reactions: fanboi

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Because of the art re-do alot of content was lost or just hasn't been added, outside of cheating her content isn't accessible yet.
Thanks for the reply. I have to say I didn't get to try this game before, but the art is quite good so whatever they redid they are doing something right! Now to fix the bugs...

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
This game is very fun, but I keep losing time in this game because it keeps crashing at random times. Very frustrating.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes