Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
The game crashes when i attempt to buy anything within chapter two, not sure if anyone else has had this problem but a solution would be appreciated.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
The game crashes when i attempt to buy anything within chapter two, not sure if anyone else has had this problem but a solution would be appreciated.
Yeah, I think that guy over there said he have some fix for that, here's the file. Rename .7z extension to .class and put it into jar or download jar from mega I think it was there.

PLS, Dev, nobody 100 years not use Java!
Why you can not transform you beatifull game to RenPy?
I mean, you can make a fairly complex game in python, but renpy? I'm not sure... Java is much more convenient for devs anyway. Although such a simple game surely can't use that much memory. Unless it leaks somewhere. What do you expect from adobe flash devs?

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
So... what's new in todays update?
Debug mode, as hecom said, and a few bugfixes. If you have already played the Steam version, don't expect any new content.
Are saves from the steam version compatible with this new version (Beta)? Thanks.
I haven't tested the saves, but I definitely think so. This versions has been released only a couple of days after the Steam one.
If not, try different runtime, I recommend the one with openj9 (it's generally faster and use less memory). Like look here
Can you run the game with just OpenJDK? I use it to play Lilith's Throne, but the game requires OpenJFX too.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Hmmm, this game certainly does feel like it has some fun potential in it. The crashing is certainly a problem though, not sure what causes that but it does encourage you to remember to save quite a bit.

On a more personal note, when I saw one of the random travel messages was, "Lost your dignity playing cards with the crew", it made me wish that was an actual event you could play through. But that's just me, since strip poker or the like is so distressingly rare.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Only I have bugs/glitches/freeze when inventory items include. Just for fun purpose game itself about 500Mb(jar file). After 1 hour of play if you can even name it play the game froze !00% i was shocked when i checked game folder it was like about 14Gb. WTF devs. It just stupid, old versions was flying like rocket. I don't know how to play with freezes like this... each freeze about 15 sec or more. They fixed game bugs with sand box content but the found new way to troll us. The game predates on hard disk space like some Monster of gluttony.
game freeze when
1 use items
2 equip weapons, armor ets

no problem buy items

Last edited:

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
Minimum System Requirements:
[spoiled]
Memory: 3 GB 'AVAILABLE' RAM (+++)
Graphics: Card must support OPENGL 3.0 (+)
(Problems !reported! with integrated Intel graphics chips) = ! 1582026976097.png !
DirectX: Version 11 (+)
Hard Drive: 500MB available space (+++)
The game will crash during loading if there isn't enough unused (available +) RAM.
[/spoiled]

Reactions: DeMoS666 and Gabaw

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
is this finaly playable or still buggy as hell ?
Quite playable, still a few bugs. I only encountered one, the buying crash bug. But tbh, theres barely any content (there is one single scene with every char, repeatable)

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Anyone who doesn't understand why game is freezes on use of items. I guess devs added some auto sorting system or something( i have problem in fallout 4 also because i cheat on inventory space an there is too much items) like that because freeze is from quantity of items. There is no freezes in the beginning of the game where is no items but if you cheated add all items in my case i wanted legendary it's 350 of each, it is hell. How to evade this problems add items on choice or sell items not needed and everything will be all right.

Hello for some reason when i try to buy things from Karish for chapter 2 items from the shop it stops the game and out :(
Don't buy items, use cheat and add items on choice(not add all items).

Last edited:

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
While I'm not crashing at the shops the game has an annoying habit of randomly freezing while exploring. Whether in combat or exploring theres some chance of it just deciding not to work anymore. Is there some kind of fix for this?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
While I'm not crashing at the shops the game has an annoying habit of randomly freezing while exploring. Whether in combat or exploring theres some chance of it just deciding not to work anymore. Is there some kind of fix for this?
I'll just ask 1 thing. Do you cheat in game? add all items for example? Tell specs of your PC
If you have more or less good PC with 4+gb of ram and not using integrated video everything must be all right.
Try to close all app(programs) not needed (browsers, antivirus online, any program which monitor other apps, etc) So you have more unused RAM for the game.

Last edited:

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Nah I just play the game normally.
Windows 10 64-bit 8gb RAM
8gb ram with windows 10, is a bit on the low side though.
... "However, if you need to frequently edit 4K/HD videos/images, play large size games, etc. you may need a faster system. 8GB of RAM for a Windows 10 PC is the minimum requirement to get a high-performance Windows 10 PC. "
You should consider getting more rams. Many of the games here are not optimized very well, and it bogs down most systems.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Bugsbugsbugsbugsugs...

When shopping, buying some items causes instant crash.
Dismissing a crew member then trying to exit the crew screen - crash. Repeateable

This is something so basic that I'm stumped it wasn't fixed by now.

Also a memory leak of some kind. A game like this shouldn't nom my memory ... starts with 1 GB, jumps to 2,4+

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes