3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Are there player sub/slavery options?
There is a hidden cult: you can join it and submit yourself to different degrees. It could be an instant game over... or something else.
Last time I checked the game, these mechanics were WIP.

ralchemilla

Jul 21, 2020
Is the steam version part of the Royal Summons version? or is it updated to have the beta branches or (i'm confused.. but my question is, is there a difference in patreon and steam versions?, as i prefer to do a one time purchase as a means of supporting the development cycle over patreon pledges.)

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Is the steam version part of the Royal Summons version? or is it updated to have the beta branches or (i'm confused.. but my question is, is there a difference in patreon and steam versions?, as i prefer to do a one time purchase as a means of supporting the development cycle over patreon pledges.)
I can't be absolutely certain because I don't actually own the game on Steam, but per the announcements it looks like there's two versions currently available. The version here is the latest main update, the Venture Seas crashfix released on May 16th, while the beta branch announced on June 6th is likely a beta channel accessible via options in library.

Reactions: ralchemilla

ralchemilla

Jul 21, 2020
No, the roadmap is far from being completed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is that.. the 2019 roadmap?.. and it was saying.... while deadlines were subjected to change.. but...wouldn't this roadmap be misleading, the more i read the more confused i become :eek: (is there an updated roadmap? or is that roadmap specifically for 'Venture Seas' and not 'Royal Summons' edition which the project is currently in..? or even the supposed upcoming 'Deepwood something' edition?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
is that.. the 2019 roadmap?.. and it was saying.... while deadlines were subjected to change.. but...wouldn't this roadmap be misleading, the more i read the more confused i become :eek: (is there an updated roadmap? or is that roadmap specifically for 'Venture Seas' and not 'Royal Summons' edition which the project is currently in..? or even the supposed upcoming 'Deepwood something' edition?
There absolutely is an updated roadmap, but it's a bit complicated. Their latest complete roadmap was posted on , at the same time they announced hiring Toxxy, Bikupan, and Rayzoir for art assets. This was amended in their announcement of a beta branch, where they inserted a new bugfixing and improvement step after Deepmount Caverns that would take an indefinite amount of time for them to complete. And it was amended again in their announcement that the bugfixing step has been expanded to a full rebuild of some of the game's core systems, per feedback on Steam, and that the step now comes before Deepmount Caverns on the roadmap.

Notably, this is bad news for those who want releases soon, because the last time they rebuilt a big chunk of the game, it took them almost a year, and ended about the time they moved to Steam. Heck, it means bad news for people like me who want to mod the game too, because the latest announcement pretty much explicitly says anything done to add new content will need to be redone from scratch once the next update finally hits.

Reactions: ralchemilla

ralchemilla

Jul 21, 2020
There absolutely is an updated roadmap, but it's a bit complicated. Their latest complete roadmap was posted on , at the same time they announced hiring Toxxy, Bikupan, and Rayzoir for art assets. This was amended in their announcement of a beta branch, where they inserted a new bugfixing and improvement step after Deepmount Caverns that would take an indefinite amount of time for them to complete. And it was amended again in their announcement that the bugfixing step has been expanded to a full rebuild of some of the game's core systems, per feedback on Steam, and that the step now comes before Deepmount Caverns on the roadmap.

Notably, this is bad news for those who want releases soon, because the last time they rebuilt a big chunk of the game, it took them almost a year, and ended about the time they moved to Steam. Heck, it means bad news for people like me who want to mod the game too, because the latest announcement pretty much explicitly says anything done to add new content will need to be redone from scratch once the next update finally hits.
it sounds really dire... so this version that is avaliable right now in F95 is it not the 'rebuild version'?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
it sounds really dire... so this version that is avaliable right now in F95 is it not the 'rebuild version'?
The version currently available here on F95 is the bugfix patch for their Royal Summons step on the roadmap. None of the beta branch updates or changes have made it to this site yet.

Last edited:

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
so I kept my save from before royal summons update will this cause conflict?
I'm not absolutely certain, but the easiest way to find out is to download the new version and try to load the save. Odds are that if it doesn't work you'll get a crash to desktop (aka the program will outright close), because the save handling for this game makes some pretty bad assumptions.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I do wish there was a 'trap' tag as this definitely doesn't appeal to me as a gay dude...

Jul 27, 2020
How do the scenes and sex scenes work? Do you choose who is the bottom and who is the top? or it fixed in a character if he is only top or bottom. Im currently trying to have sex with Ignacy, but looks like he only tops the Main Character. Its there a way for the MC to top him and Ignacy being the bottom? and the other characters are also that way? you cant choose? or does it have more than one scene and they are versatile?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
How do the scenes and sex scenes work? Do you choose who is the bottom and who is the top? or it fixed in a character if he is only top or bottom. Im currently trying to have sex with Ignacy, but looks like he only tops the Main Character. Its there a way for the MC to top him and Ignacy being the bottom? and the other characters are also that way? you cant choose? or does it have more than one scene and they are versatile?
I haven't seen all of the scenes in the game, but all of the ones I have seen were straightforward scenes with no real options aside from just letting things play out.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I do wish there was a 'trap' tag as this definitely doesn't appeal to me as a gay dude...
I haven't playing in months, but seems like content hasn't changed much.

There's definitely trap/gay content. As a matter of fact, the red-bloused character in the main post is not a girl/woman, and it's one of the main characters and romantic interests.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
I haven't playing in months, but seems like content hasn't changed much.

There's definitely trap/gay content. As a matter of fact, the red-bloused character in the main post is not a girl/woman, and it's one of the main characters and romantic interests.
Could you please elaborate more on the futa NPCs? who are they and how to recruit them/get their scenes.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Could you please elaborate more on the futa NPCs? who are they and how to recruit them/get their scenes.
There is a random encounter you can see in one town where you notice two futas fucking each other in an alley. There is another encounter (in the same town, iirc), where a slaveowner has a trussed up futa you can fuck and/or buy, who becomes a character on your ship. She has a mini-quest that you can follow. There's also an abbey of futa nuns you can find. That one has the potential for a bad end, so be aware of that.

While I'm not sure it's actually ingame, the data for the demon you talk to at the start of the game (and can recover later) includes a dick for her. Aside from that, the game has a mechanic where you can hire whores for an on-ship brothel, who can be futa. The same randomized character mechanic is also used for a different set of random characters, who can accompany you on expeditions into dungeons.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes