3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Could you please elaborate more on the futa NPCs? who are they and how to recruit them/get their scenes.
Again, game might have changed since last played and might be completely wrong, judging by the two peeps that "facepalmed" at my comment above.

But things don't seem to have changed, so:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sasarko99

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
will there be impregnation?
We don't know about future sex content yet since VentureSwitch is currently working on improving the core gameplay mechanics as per their last update on steam. Changing the combat and exploration before working on new content. Though I believe the frost caverns or something would be next thing after the rework.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Looks like the devs put out regarding their in-progress work. Highlights include a new dungeon map system, updated runes, and details on some of the incoming content.

Reactions: LordTuskar

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
At least there is a little progress, but it's just enough to have hope that this will be finished at some point.
Entertainingly, the changes they're making to the dungeon map are the benchmark I had set for myself in terms of 'do they actually know what they're doing, mechanically?'

So the thing about this game, and the biggest problem it has, is that it's a slapdash combination of generic RPG mechanics on top of a mystery dungeon/roguelike dungeon system. The dialogue and events are vaguely sourced from visual novels in how they work, but most of the time spent playing would be spent in a samey dungeon that was, at best, boring to explore. And at worst? Outright, game-endingly dangerous.

The single best choice I've seen from them as a developer was the icons indicating points of interest while exploring the dungeon, more specifically, ones you can't yet see. It gives you just enough information that theoretically, it turns the experience from you randomly stumbling around hoping you'll find something that isn't a fight, into you targeting what you want and trying to avoid anything else. Without seeing the final product, I can't judge the quality, mind you.

Between the dungeon rewrite and the battle system/runes, they're actually redoing somewhere in range of 3/4 of the game by player experience and maybe 1/3 or so by code line count. It's an impressive commitment to rectifying mistakes they made in development.

(And this announcement shows I was justified in putting my mod on hold - the dungeon additions I was working on last will absolutely need to be reworked.)

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Is there a way to either cheat in extra gold, or easily get some through a (early) quest?
If you downloaded the patreon version of Venture Seas there is a built in cheat menu. In the lower righthand corner near the settings and journal icons is another icon. Click that and it will bring up the cheat menu.
image_2020-10-18_175902.png

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes