3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
So I've looked through the thread a bit and it seems there isn't a gallery mode or at least not a functioning one that works properly?

Jhon789

May 14, 2020
is this game for a gay? i played 1hour showing futa fuk futa. than i change sex to female, half hour later show woman with dick n vagin??

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Is this the current Steam version? I'm out of the loop, I'm sorry.
This is the Royal Summons update from Patreon, which is in line with the current main steam version. It has extras the version on Steam does not, such as access to the cheat menu, and is missing content and changes from the beta branch currently accessible on Steam and Patreon.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
is this game for a gay? i played 1hour showing futa fuk futa. than i change sex to female, half hour later show woman with dick n vagin??
Not a fan of the "a gay," but yes, at least as of the last time I played there was a huge shift to futa/gay content and was most of what was added for a long time. I don't know what's happened in the last year or so though.

Honestly with how many fetishes they are trying to cover, and the speed of development, the games not worth playing.

Last edited:

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
i love this game i haved played but i formart my pc and now i dont remember how to open a java game i am trying with kemulator but i have a error

Mar 31, 2018
I'm having issue getting the game starting after I downloaded it. is there anyway of downloading the game on a widow 10 laptop like mine?

Nootky

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm having issue getting the game starting after I downloaded it. is there anyway of downloading the game on a widow 10 laptop like mine?
Just extract it with 7zip or winrar. It's a normal zip file that someone forgot to correctly add the file extension to, but it'll extract just fine.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes