• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
currently should i install the expansion mod? what difference there are?
If downloading the update that was posted today, no. The expansion mod was made for Royal Summons, which came out almost a year ago, and I will not be updating it for new versions of the game until I have a non-beta build to work with.

Reactions: Paarl

Lilraya

Jul 28, 2018
Is there an android version or is that too difficult to make?
out of the box probably there isn't (not sure if it's too hard to make) but if you really don't mind spending some time on it you could probably try to use .jar player or linux VM on android to try and run it. But if game has issues on pc, especially in regards of resources and what not as noted in minimum requirements on initial post, you might have even more issues trying to run it on mobile

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
So... with this latest update, has all the cut content been re-added yet?
If I remember, Its mostly changes to animated scenes like Gull and such, there is a new dungeon but its buggy and crashes alot that has most of the content for this patch, all in all its not a big patch.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
If I remember, Its mostly changes to animated scenes like Gull and such, there is a new dungeon but its buggy and crashes alot that has most of the content for this patch, all in all its not a big patch.
Fun fact! That dungeon has technically existed in the game for almost two years, but has spent most of that time blocked off due to them rewriting the engine twice and not fixing it prior to releases. I deliberately enabled it for myself while working on expansion mod so I could poke at it, and it was terribly broken at the time.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
i did and still without open i have install all the java stuff and keep without work :c
Maybe try clicking on the Java file itself. These Java games can be strange at times for certain people. Example, another Java game on here, I never could get Launch to work, but clicking on the Java itself, poof, worked perfectly.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Maybe try clicking on the Java file itself. These Java games can be strange at times for certain people. Example, another Java game on here, I never could get Launch to work, but clicking on the Java itself, poof, worked perfectly.
yeah i am doing everything but still withouth open i actually just surrender

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Sooo, I have a question about femdom and Aurelia. I played this game a good while back, and I remembered being able to be submissive towards her and getting a footjob scene when we catch her sneaking into our cabin. I played again maybe a few months ago and tried every dialogue choice I could think of, but couldn't get the same scene this time around, and thinking the femdom path with her must have been taken out took the wind out of my sails and I actually stopped playing at that point, since that's what I was looking forward to the most. So the question is, does anyone know if there is a possibility for a femdom path with her? Or was that removed with the remaster or something?

And as an aside, are there any other long-term relationships where we can play the submissive role in the game? Because without something like that, I'm not sure if it'll be worth it for me...

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes