TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Hello, I recently started playing Venture Seas on the latest patch (the new dungeon exploration system). I recently regained Aurelia in my party and am trying to progress the game. The quest tells me to find the "Kings Halls" zone in Ruined Alcazar, but there are only "Servant's Quarters", "Shattered Dungeons", and "Disrupted Bedchambers". It's at max threat level and I'm not sure what to do. I tried to go to the pit event to throw a kings crown into it, but the crown did not show up in my inventory. Any help appreciated.
Hit up the town nearby and do the stuff you can do there, and then return to Ruined Alcazar.

tatbearddude

Jan 15, 2019
ROFL look though game files and found one name "DoNotClick.exe"
Don't label something "DoNotClick"... a good 90% of us would press the big red button... (me included)

Something like "UseOtherExeAlways.exe" maybe? But then again a good 30% of the population pushes on "pull-only" doors. /shrug

Floofydoge

Dec 2, 2020
Wondering where the July update for Dungeons and Dating update is, looks like the current version is kind of buggy

Ken Kai

Dec 2, 2017
ROFL look though game files and found one name "DoNotClick.exe"
Don't label something "DoNotClick"... a good 90% of us would press the big red button... (me included)

Something like "UseOtherExeAlways.exe" maybe? But then again a good 30% of the population pushes on "pull-only" doors. /shrug
So what is the different of "Donotclick" and the "Launch"?

tatbearddude

Jan 15, 2019
So what is the different of "Donotclick" and the "Launch"?
DNC is a helper exe if I'm not mistaken, brings up a CMD window and starts code-listing. Reminded me of the 00console.rpy file from Ren'py with the command stings that started rolling out, but without the game running, the commands did nothing.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Is this game abandoned or don't we have a hero who not share a update for over a year ?
Untitled.png
Three months hardly qualifies as a year. That said, the latest update on Steam was in July, so this thread is behind. Their latest news post on Steam is also from last month. In other words, it might be worth actually checking the links provided in the OP.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes