TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
What is Release Date: 2020-12-29 than for ?
Remember when I said you could follow the links in the OP? The release date corresponds to , which is the latest "version" of the game (they don't give us version numbers, so everything in the last year is just "Beta Branch Fixes"), while the latest thread update also corresponds directly to another .

Mar 8, 2017
What sorta things can you edit in the save? Because it sure seems like you can't edit the coins. I've used both Save Edit Online and Notepad++, it just reverts back upon load. Though, I am something of an amateur on these matters clearly.

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
What sorta things can you edit in the save? Because it sure seems like you can't edit the coins. I've used both Save Edit Online and Notepad++, it just reverts back upon load. Though, I am something of an amateur on these matters clearly.
you can edit coin if not just use cheat engine

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
First exit the game, then edit your save.
Some data cannot be edited via Notepad++ while the game is running. The game retrieves money and whatnot from a copy (stored in RAM) of the original saves.

Edit: of course Cheat Engine works because it accesses data stored in RAM.

Last edited:
Reactions: Miscellaneous NPC
Mar 8, 2017
First exit the game, then edit your save.
Some data cannot be edited via Notepad++ while the game is running. The game retrieves money and whatnot from a copy (stored in RAM) of the original saves.

Edit: of course Cheat Engine works because it accesses data stored in RAM.
Much obliged, that worked. I knew I must've been overthinking it or forgetting something.

Reactions: scrumbles

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
Anyone keeping count how many times this game was remade/reimagined or the progress was shot dead and reset ?

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
God damn crashes man, random as hell; opening inventory, using an item, traversing dungeon.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
God damn crashes man, random as hell; opening inventory, using an item, traversing dungeon.
Does it take a week to load the game up for you? Looks fun, but when I spend ten minutes waiting for it to load, only for it to crash, it does manage to discourage from continuing.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Does it take a week to load the game up for you? Looks fun, but when I spend ten minutes waiting for it to load, only for it to crash, it does manage to discourage from continuing.
It loads fine, it's if I access inventory or an interaction it randomly crashes thus I lose progress as you can't save when in a dungeon. It's not a ram thing for me either as I have 32gb & a standby list flushing tool.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
The crashes are mostly on checks like bust size and player "equipment", so if you're running a futa character then the vast majority of crashes don't happen.
That explains why I didn't crash on my first time.
It loads fine, it's if I access inventory or an interaction it randomly crashes thus I lose progress as you can't save when in a dungeon. It's not a ram thing for me either as I have 32gb & a standby list flushing tool.
Strange as I also have free GBs. I suppose my rig is just too old.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes