Ferrazi

Nov 23, 2016
The very first mission in the forest I got the goal "less 12 room movements made" if rooms means spaces/squares then that is impossible there are more spaces/squares in both pathes to the camp fire icon the goals are a bit rediculouse anyone know how to complete this impossible goal?
He is puzzling your mind XD

Henpai

Jul 14, 2017
Hi guys, is the link on page 1 the latest version of the game? If not where can I find it?

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys, is the link on page 1 the latest version of the game? If not where can I find it?
Don't know if it is the lastest version. But you can find the latest version, if you go where the Developer of the game release their game, eg. Patreon.
And if you don't want to pay for it and it isn't on the zone yet, use your favourite choice of search engine and search.

Henpai

Jul 14, 2017
Don't know if it is the lastest version. But you can find the latest version, if you go where the Developer of the game release their game, eg. Patreon.
And if you don't want to pay for it and it isn't on the zone yet, use your favourite choice of search engine and search.
Thanks, I found out that the build in the OP is very outdated and unfortunately I can't seem to find anything past the Royal Summons build which is also outdated.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm seeing posts about this game being janky so I'll see it for myself~~~
BSOD here I come!!!

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Is Win 7 retro system now? If not then I guess I should be fine?
System, as in hardware, not OS. It depends on your specs, and for me it takes ages to load. After that it runs fine though. I have had very few crashes, although I hear that having as much futa as possible helps with that.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
System, as in hardware, not OS. It depends on your specs, and for me it takes ages to load. After that it runs fine though. I have had very few crashes, although I hear that having as much futa as possible helps with that.
Oh, I've near zero knowledge on tech stuff so I can't give you a helpful answer there aside from the term: Toaster PC.
The SSD seems to help with some loading, haven't had any crashing yet, hopefully never.
I see, if futa is the most stable then I have to play all three with different saves and see for myself.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Oh, I've near zero knowledge on tech stuff so I can't give you a helpful answer there aside from the term: Toaster PC.
The SSD seems to help with some loading, haven't had any crashing yet, hopefully never.
I see, if futa is the most stable then I have to play all three with different saves and see for myself.
That is just what I have heard from others. I played with futa because unf, but if you haven't had a crash then good. Only my character is futa as I can never find them to join the crew, or anything. Just traps. Just don't play through the menus too fast. Outside of that I don't get crashes. Also, mine is an old WIN7 laptop, so I just have to let it load up before hand. Good luck.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
That is just what I have heard from others. I played with futa because unf, but if you haven't had a crash then good. Only my character is futa as I can never find them to join the crew, or anything. Just traps. Just don't play through the menus too fast. Outside of that I don't get crashes. Also, mine is an old WIN7 laptop, so I just have to let it load up before hand. Good luck.
So far I've no idea what I'm doing but at least it's not as hard to learn as a certain game about a portal located in a place called Phereon.
I'm too dumb for that.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
So far I've no idea what I'm doing but at least it's not as hard to learn as a certain game about a portal located in a place called Phereon.
I'm too dumb for that.
Agreed. Although, that was because I accidentally skipped some text. This game is easy to learn for the most part. Just be sure to have saves for when you hire folk for things as it may be better to wait.

OathDevil

Apr 4, 2018
Pretty certain I found a bug switch101010
Zone goals that complete on finishing the zone aren't actually completed. (Goals like No damage by Leader or No Kits used)
Only those that can be completed while in the zone give rewards (e.g. Pass at least X checks, Trigger X events)

And there is some critique I wanted to add. What exactly is the point of having customizable player when the player (model) never shows up in ANY dialogue?
It honestly feels like the player doesn't matter in the game, besides for determining the sex scenes mayhap. I think it would add a lot to see player actually be in the scene instead of being a faceless observer who's only job is really to make a decision on whatever is going on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Magazif and Ferghus

Danny Hertz

Nov 23, 2021
Bugs
When clicking a direction that isn't available in dungeons, animations continue to play, but UI function is unresponsive and requires application restart
Same issue occurs randomly when attempting to perform regular actions outside of dungeon (example trying to view requests and use product on courtesan).

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
Played this game and met Lily Rulin (a pretty white-haired girl selling flowers, I don't know if her name is hardcoded or not), then the game offered a choice of either hiring her as a crewmember, or as a whore. So, an idea came to me. If
switch101010 is still watching this thread, what do you think of a simple feature allowing transition from the ship crew to brothel and vice-versa? Would be a nice addition which would be not too hard to implement (at least I think so). It could have restrictions allowing inviting only the non-enthralled whores to the ship crew. Thanks!

Reactions: Karl Speidel
3.20 star(s) 27 Votes