Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Anybody have a good strategy for managing the whores? I can't seem to find and buy the products to keep them happy, and fixing to cut half of them loose. The captured ones are the worst. I don't see many here discussing the game-play and wonder why, especially since there's no WT? :unsure:

DarkRitual

Dec 24, 2018
Whores are basically a waste of time at the current stage of the game's development.

Capture, take clothing off, sell slave, sell clothing.

Otherwise, you need to have them set to rest a lot of the time, and captured slaves are basically unusable unless you get them with Nudist, and even then are not super great.

Reactions: joeblo

boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
i get all the way to Sakura forest with the cherry blossom trees and japanese bridges style, anyway when i encounter an enemy there any enemy, and i attack to kill it my game completely crashes. i have no idea why or how ive tried swapping weapons etc. nothing works. the moment i strike or sometimes during the final blow the whole game just shuts down. i launched the debugger tried again same thing and no fix.

Apr 16, 2019
6h of "true gameplay" for couple arts(
Idk what combat system developer try to do but he have hearthstone v2 >> 5/40 heal cards, 3 battle in row i have first 5 heal or 4 heals + 1 block...

Feather

Oct 23, 2017
Does Aurelia still have a chance to give you a footjob/handjob after the first chapter or no?

niarax

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2017
How long till you get to fuck the demon chick you see in the beginning? She's the only char I'm interested in. I'd gladly skip it straight to her scene, but it seems that without a debug menu that's impossible, am I correct?

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
I can run the game fine and it's a interesting game. But the fact you can't cheat sucks and don't get me start it with that combat system seems lazy to me. I check the save file it's basically code it nonsense so unless you understand code you won't get anywhere. I am sure you can at least use the cheat engine to modify gold so yeah.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

GamerawSma

Jun 21, 2018
Hello guys, just walking down the path.. and saw u guys talk about gold cheat for venture sea.. seriously just open the save file with notepad. Just search <entry key="sCoin">editthisnumberhere</entry>.... Make sure not the latest from the top. Thank you.. hope its help

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Hello guys, just walking down the path.. and saw u guys talk about gold cheat for venture sea.. seriously just open the save file with notepad. Just search <entry key="sCoin">editthisnumberhere</entry>.... Make sure not the latest from the top. Thank you.. hope its help
Interesting I look for the amount gold I had in the save in couldn't find it. By the way is there a walkthrough of some kind o_O

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

iball

Aug 4, 2017
I really wanted to like this game but I had to close the game and move on. Worse is I couldn't save when I closed because I was in a fight that would have taken hours to complete (with me losing) due to being in a fight with three pale slimes that just heal eachother. Your teammates are pretty much useless. Not being able to regenerate runes in the fight is idiotic.

niarax

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2017
Thanks for the debug build, though it seems Mehande's scenes were removed (probably the ones that were renamed to DEPRECATED), that is unless I'm missing something.

Kind of a bummer, but eh, I shouldn't complain.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes