DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Now we need some noble knight to point us - where we can get original Venus Blood Abyss game to ... well, check how's bad this machine translation :happyblush
Sukebei should work if you search for abyss

ronney

May 6, 2017
The machine translation is bad if i recall i found that a while back and went to get my own copy of the game for it and found it was only of minimal help. Wound up using vnrith and agth.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
The machine translation is bad if i recall i found that a while back and went to get my own copy of the game for it and found it was only of minimal help. Wound up using vnrith and agth.
I agree with you that it isn't worth its own release here, but for people interested in the series its an option.

Reactions: Tkana

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Is this mostly tentacle and futa? Not my thing and want to know before i hit that download button.

Runezs

May 9, 2017
Guys this is a legit English patch, i installed the base game with the 1.03 patch and the translation is flawless there is a whole team behind it

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Is this mostly tentacle and futa? Not my thing and want to know before i hit that download button.
There's hardly any futa in the game, a handful of scenes only IIRC, it's mostly monsters and tentacles. You have to go through the game multiple times to see everything too if that is relevant to you, but you can start the new game+ runs with privileges to make them easier (kinda obligatory to use the brainwash one to get the true end too I guess).

Reactions: nojszu

Carkaroth

Jul 3, 2017
Do i need a third party program to run this game?? i change the location in the system locale and add the Japanese languaje and still got an error when i launch the game

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
There's the ninetail wiki, google venus blood chimera ninetail and it should be the first result (I can't post links yet). It gives a rough guideline on some aspect of the game and how to get the various endings. One tip I can give you is don't try too hard on the first playthrough, it's pretty much impossible not to fail, and when starting NG+ choose the Crow privilege (Brainwash) to have a much easier time. Also, the more health the girls have the more sutra you get for each training, so try to keep increasing their max health with items whenever possible and use the double sutra elixir when their pleasure is at max.

Reactions: Ralvax

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
If anyone is interested on getting more Venus Blood games published, Dual Tail is gonna make a Kickstarter for
. Here is the link with more info and trial for the game:

Now, i personally have a pretty bad opinion of Kickstarter due to previous bad experiences. But i might back this up just out love for the Venus Blood games, give the page i linked a read and you will see what i'm talking about. We only got Eushully, Alicesoft and SofthouseChara gameplay vns, but i assure you the Ninetail/Dual Tail games are on a even or (if i may say) above tier than these companies.
- End of Shilling -

Reactions: DuniX and ponyguy
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes