ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I tried both, they both give the same weird error
Huh. It should work. You didn't mess with any of the emulator's settings, right? You just installed Locale Emulator, right-clicked the game and tried running it in Japanese?

Irreverence

Apr 6, 2018
I don't know if I ever changed anything, I've had it installed for a long time now and it still works with other games

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I don't know if I ever changed anything, I've had it installed for a long time now and it still works with other games
Maybe try reinstalling it and/or redownloading the game.
If neither of those work then check if it runs with a different emulator, like NTLEA or Hongfire's AppLocale.

Timelessvor

May 1, 2017
Versions of Locale Emulator prior to 2.4 aren't compatible with the latest build of windows 10. Updating it should fix your issue.

blirparp

Aug 8, 2016
Damn, got very hopeful- but I updated locale emulator, confirmed that it had updated correctly, and had exactly the same issue again.

Irreverence

Apr 6, 2018
Damn, got very hopeful- but I updated locale emulator, confirmed that it had updated correctly, and had exactly the same issue again.
I had the same problem again with another game. After I tried unpacking it again at the same location and telling it to overwrite the files, it told me that it's not possible.
So i unpacked it at another location and funnily enough it started working.

Sargash

Nov 22, 2017
I'd be rather interested if someone could get a trainer/cheats for this. After having beaten it a few times, I'm only missing out on a couple things, but I'd like to be able to curtail the experience a bit more. Ya I know a 100% save exists, but going through the gallery just doesn't really do much.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
I'd be rather interested if someone could get a trainer/cheats for this. After having beaten it a few times, I'm only missing out on a couple things, but I'd like to be able to curtail the experience a bit more. Ya I know a 100% save exists, but going through the gallery just doesn't really do much.
I don't remember where I found it, but this guide does exist.

SGM1286

Jul 18, 2017
Hybrid Translations has up dated the patch to 1.1.1e it can be found on their translation page They have fixed some bugs, Revised Story Scripts, added new feature, Uncensored more scenes.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Hybrid Translations has up dated the patch to 1.1.1e it can be found on their translation page They have fixed some bugs, Revised Story Scripts, added new feature, Uncensored more scenes.
Thank you added to the OP.
Also updated dead links and added new ones.

Cheers

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
after playing the hell out of Frontier, I was looking for more. How is the gameplay for this game compared to Frontier?

Reactions: FFTW

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Got a question: Why after applying the patch, it still says 1.1.0 on the bottom right?! Is that normal or a negligence to change the version from whoever patched the game?!

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes