lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Venus Blood - Chimera [1.0.3] + (incl. 1.1.1e Patch)

Original Size Windows: 1.25GB
Compressed Size Windows: 352MB
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT: FIXED SOME ERRORS THAT PREVENTED THE GAME FROM EXITTING. FIX ATTACHED BELOW. JUST EXTRACT PATCH2.XP3 AND REPLACE THE ORIGNAL FILE.
FIX IS ALREADY INCLUDED IN THE COMPRESSED VERSION. I HAVE UPDATED IT.

A Compression By LDX REPACKS

Last edited:

dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
I adore the game, only wish it wasn't so unforgiving. Between juggling the three girls training values, and trying to hit the necessary level for the true end before the deadline, it seems impossible, even using the brainwashing + bonus. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. outside utlizing succubus tincture to double training growth is there something I'm missing?. I know this game thread is dead, but if someone whose beaten this has a idea could you tell me? It's driving me mad.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
I adore the game, only wish it wasn't so unforgiving. Between juggling the three girls training values, and trying to hit the necessary level for the true end before the deadline, it seems impossible, even using the brainwashing + bonus. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. outside utlizing succubus tincture to double training growth is there something I'm missing?. I know this game thread is dead, but if someone whose beaten this has a idea could you tell me? It's driving me mad.
I don't remember that well, but I think it was about getting a combination of abilities, items to get massive bonuses. I also think you had to focus on a heroine to get that going.

Reactions: dragon358

zenbear

Nov 21, 2017
This is a really good fan translation.
I don't remember that well, but I think it was about getting a combination of abilities, items to get massive bonuses. I also think you had to focus on a heroine to get that going.
So that's what I've been doing wrong. I've been trying to spread the love around too much

dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
This is a really good fan translation.

So that's what I've been doing wrong. I've been trying to spread the love around too much
Only problem there is it makes it very hard to finish off the third heroine in preparation for the true end

SFlame56

Feb 21, 2020
Is this the actual game or is it just the patch because the exe file isn't showing up after extracting the 7zip file

dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
Is this the actual game or is it just the patch because the exe file isn't showing up after extracting the 7zip file
Double check you didn’t download from the bottom section marked patch. Most likely that’s the case.

SFlame56

Feb 21, 2020
Yea I downloaded both in case I need to patch it but I missed 7zip telling me that it cannot set length for output file.
Also the Game I downloaded from both workupload and nopy. The one from workupload worked but my antivirus is going of, the one from nopy is giving me that error.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
after the downlaod the data only shows me high virus warning, so careful dont play it
*This port is not released by developer, Download at your own risk
listne to this warning

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Are all these Venus Blood games mostly tentacles? Just asking cause I wont try any of them if thats the case cause I cant stand that shit. Even tho the gameplay itself looks good

baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020
Does anyone have any idea what the song of the ending is called? who the group singing is? It's not even in the reminisc room of music
You may want to hear it

Last edited:

Ryuubii

Mar 27, 2021
Using Locale Emulator makes the font broken for me. They become bunched up, and for some reason changing system region to Japan does not let me run the game still.

Any idea how to fix this problem?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes