DC123

Jul 24, 2017
hi i wanted to ask to ask will i be apple to get 20 in law and chaos if i always chose option to increase affection or do i have to sacrifice some affection to do that because this is what i am doing but i don't feel i could reach 20 in both before chapter seven
You can easily get Law and Chaos to above 50 total even if you choose affection. Getting it above 65 needs sacrifice though.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
You can easily get Law and Chaos to above 50 total even if you choose affection.
Not so "easily" as it would require you to use both mingle & train without failing to opposite of your desired outcome for goddess (corrupt/good). Without some deep knowledge of game mechanic it's simply impossible to do :)

But reaching 20+ in Law or Chaos is really easy even for a complete newbie without any min-maxing - you could safely play affection as long as you milk any other event for desired stat.

@hassan12309 my own impression that you're trying to reach Law route without any training to goddesses on pure mingle. It's maybe even impossible to do (or very-very hard as there is already were a few players with similar question).

Jan 12, 2019
Actually there's more, I don't quite know the conditions so I can only say what I was at, but I was at higher Conquest than Reign on Law route and affection at 12, having all 5 Goddesses become sub-deities. Loki tracks down the "new Goddess" claiming he has to make her a Sub-Deity to ensure control considering she's the Goddess of the new Yggdrasil tree. She seems to find it amusing he had to make up an excuse for it, but happily complies. Surprisingly vanilla H-scene ensues.
And that would seem to be the last two scenes I am missing, given the information you provided. Which means... I almost have a 100% save, when you include the unlockable units as well.

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Did you have just the one goddess at that state? Because I have gotten them to "Good Goddess" form multiple times already, but I have never triggered those scenes. Like the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah I got all goddess events at the same time

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Also any help regarding building armys would be appreciated :D
Just look at the first teams the game gives you, they are pretty well balanced to begin with so use that setup as a guide. Ideally you want a guy with Defensive Tactics/Front Guard and Evade/Parry to be the Tank (Counter buffs are nice but uneeded, while Null Flank, Null Cross and Null All aren't needed at the start but become more important later), someone with Boost type skills to buff and fill the rest of the slots as you please. Having Field skills on your main team is also useful since they can quickly rack up damage over the five turns and offset any enemy regen.

Overall just mix and match until you find a setup you like. Considering how the bonuses vary every turn between Night/Day and Month types there isn't any consistent performance team you can build, but it may be ideal to setup at least a Day Team (ones with Day Attuned and Solar Praise skills) and a Night Team (Night Attuned/Nocturnal) and try not to intermix units with these traits.

At the end of the day you can always slap medallions and gear on them to get the skills you actually want so it's not too hard to fix any unit up as you wish.

Reactions: ZxCamyZx
Jan 12, 2019
Anyone got a 100% save for the international version? using the JAP version save works but there are extra scenes in the international version that obviously didn't exist in the original JAP version. Thanks.
Here is a 100% save file for the International version. It also has all the commander units unlocked and at max level. All medallions are also unlocked.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Here is a 100% save file for the International version. It also has all the commander units unlocked and at max level. All medallions are also unlocked.
Absolute madlad. I'm pretty close, but couldn't find conditions for 4 scenes and 2nd last medal.

Jan 12, 2019
how did you unlock the all of bonus goddess commander units?
That depends on which units you're curious about. The four additions for the international version were relatively easy. I know when the prompt came up right at the end of the 7th chapter I had all the good ends. Of course I may have been missing them up until that point. Disir required being on good terms with the sisters, if I recall.

Loki's mom is buried behind Very Hard Battle Royale and True Odin is behind Nidhog. If anything appears due to Berserk mode, aside from the medallion, I can't say. Level 1 was brutal enough just to get that medallion.

On a side note, the motivation to try higher levels of Berserk Mode kind of died when I got True Odin. She's rather under-powered for what was necessary to accomplish her unlock.

Absolute madlad. I'm pretty close, but couldn't find conditions for 4 scenes and 2nd last medal.
If I recall, I just started a Battle Royale on Hard and it automatically unlocked. Previous to that I'd done all three general path endings, and ran on hard to get some better gear drops.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
That depends on which units you're curious about. The four additions for the international version were relatively easy. I know when the prompt came up right at the end of the 7th chapter I had all the good ends. Of course I may have been missing them up until that point. Disir required being on good terms with the sisters, if I recall.

Loki's mom is buried behind Very Hard Battle Royale and True Odin is behind Nidhog. If anything appears due to Berserk mode, aside from the medallion, I can't say. Level 1 was brutal enough just to get that medallion.

On a side note, the motivation to try higher levels of Berserk Mode kind of died when I got True Odin. She's rather under-powered for what was necessary to accomplish her unlock.

If I recall, I just started a Battle Royale on Hard and it automatically unlocked. Previous to that I'd done all three general path endings, and ran on hard to get some better gear drops.
Very strange. Neither bonus commanders nor the 2nd last medal, the one after God medal, unlocked for me, despite having got the "Good Goddess" endings for all four goddesses as well as having finished Hard mode Battle Royale. Probably some glitches, since I could unlock most other things.

Regan

Aug 12, 2017
UPD. Oh and I would recommend go for a Normal ending (<20 Conquest & Reign at the end of chapter 7), or at worst for Chaos one (>20 Conquest). Chaos is a bit tough but Law IMHO much tougher. Nothing really scary but if you will feel struggle with Odin & in chapter 6-7 - take this in mind.
going for law route on first try, odin is ok but the surt chapter is nothing but pure golems which is nothing but pure hell

Jan 12, 2019
Very strange. Neither bonus commanders nor the 2nd last medal, the one after God medal, unlocked for me, despite having got the "Good Goddess" endings for all four goddesses as well as having finished Hard mode Battle Royale. Probably some glitches, since I could unlock most other things.
For the three additions to international try running up their training to the point just before they fall and allowing their affection to hit 99. Then, right before the last base before the paths branch to either chaos or law check the call button. That is the first time they appeared. As for the Tail Medallion (was thinking another for some reason) try maxing out either Conquest or Reign. Once that is done force the other as high as you can go. Generally I dismissed any notions of affection for the characters when I did that. Think it was in one of my random "let's see what happens if I do this" runs. On a side note, nothing really occurs if you run the clock out on the turns.

Last edited:

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019

I got winter rigret event and commander on my first playthrough on chapter 6 on normal mode but not the other goddess i want to unlock the other variants for other goddess

Jan 12, 2019
I got winter rigret event and commander on my first playthrough on chapter 6 on normal mode but not the other goddess i want to unlock the other variants for other goddess
They only have the new events for Rigret, Thor, and Odin. Freya and Tyrca don't have an event.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes