Gven

Aug 4, 2017
How to transform goddesses into EVIL goddesses, I can do it with GOOD goddesses,but the other way seems to not working?

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
o_O.
Slayer Immunity & Defense Only is mandatory for any tank. So this is non-sense.

This or heavy criticals are extremely important on Hard. On higher difficulty only Helmet Split is viable.

Also you need Cross Null (can be received as combo of Wide Null and Pierce Null). And really want All Null, Flank Null and/or Range Null. If you're going for Chaos ending - you NEED All Null :). Buffs to squad are also VERY important.

Even on normal you could easily farm T7 with a bit of T8 items. So what you can get from items?
Shield - Wide Null
Armor - Pierce Null
Vestment - Range Null
Beast gear - Flank Null or Range Null
Plus some less-awesome-stuff like Slayer Immunity and so on.
Nice that you know a lot more than me, but you should be telling the guy who actually is having trouble with the game, rather than me.

FreyjaStartFish

Feb 12, 2017
For those interested in altering the game values, you can actually create powerful versions of hireable soldiers by using cheat engine:
-Hiring said unit.
-Finding and altering the loyalty value over 100.
-Dismissing the unit (This alters the triumph value to reflect the loyalty value).
-Hire the unit again.

This creates a unit whose stats values are over their initial limit. Do note that when used in a fight, the loyalty value will lower back to 100, however the stats will remain the same.

In case a unit loyalty is already at 100, you can alter it by finding other units loyalty value (For example, searching for 25 or 100), and searching nearby values.
Loyalty and triumph values are usually close in their addresses, and at least for me the values stayed under the "8" or "0" address values (Cheat engine can be used to search specific last digits, so it could be used to speed-up a search method).

Now, i just need to find a way to re-create this situation for rare units, since they can't just be dismissed/re-hired like that.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Is there a recommended order to get through the game as a beginner? I mean the first country i choose was the glads since i got the feeling that the game wanted you to take that. Tyrca was suggesting it and it was said that its a small country and probably easier to take over than the others.
Now that i have the glads im wavering between the autumn and the summer one. I have the feeling that the summer goddess is supposed to be the strongest after Odin since she is a fighter so i should go for Freya first.
But i wanted to get the demon sister thats fighting against the summer goddess. But maybe i cant get her right now since i also couldnt get Jorm who was in the glads. If i cant get her now then i would do Freya first. What do you guys think?

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Now that i have the glads im wavering between the autumn and the summer one. I have the feeling that the summer goddess is supposed to be the strongest after Odin since she is a fighter so i should go for Freya first.
But i wanted to get the demon sister thats fighting against the summer goddess. But maybe i cant get her right now since i also couldnt get Jorm who was in the glads. If i cant get her now then i would do Freya first. What do you guys think?
All countries except Odin one are +/- equal in strength.

Actually Glads are hardest one for newbie with it's sudden & powerful golems. Storywise is better to take down Thor first (unlocking Fenrir by fighting with her since start) then go into Glade - if Fenrir (or Hel but this isn't for newbies xD) is with you then Garm will never try to escape, so you skip waiting for her affinity lvl 2.

UPD. Oh and I would recommend go for a Normal ending (<20 Conquest & Reign at the end of chapter 7), or at worst for Chaos one (>20 Conquest). Chaos is a bit tough but Law IMHO much tougher. Nothing really scary but if you will feel struggle with Odin & in chapter 6-7 - take this in mind.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Is there a recommended order to get through the game as a beginner? I mean the first country i choose was the glads since i got the feeling that the game wanted you to take that. Tyrca was suggesting it and it was said that its a small country and probably easier to take over than the others.
Requirement to keep the 3 Sisters is 2 affection. Also, in order to capture Jorm, you either need to have a sister already or fight instead of retreating the first time the golems attack.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Thx for the answers.
Man how would i ever know that retreating wouldnt give me Jorm? Retreating gave me a point in reign and since i wanted to go for a good ending i figured i should fill up the reign bar. I didnt want to have any points in conquest. That means i also dont want to use the train option on the goddesses on my first playthrough, so i just used mingle. That means tyrca is at 99 now with 100% divinity. I dont know if thats a good idea but it seems that she likes me.

But it looks like i missed out on Jorm then. I dont really want to go back and redo all the fights...
There is a lot to learn with this game it seems...

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Thx for the answers.
Man how would i ever know that retreating wouldnt give me Jorm? Retreating gave me a point in reign and since i wanted to go for a good ending i figured i should fill up the reign bar. I didnt want to have any points in conquest. That means i also dont want to use the train option on the goddesses on my first playthrough, so i just used mingle. That means tyrca is at 99 now with 100% divinity. I dont know if thats a good idea but it seems that she likes me.

But it looks like i missed out on Jorm then. I dont really want to go back and redo all the fights...
There is a lot to learn with this game it seems...
To get "Good Goddess" you need 99% Mingle first. Then after that, training will not corrupt them. You need training to get "Good Goddess", otherwise you won't get their good endings. Also, getting points in chaos will not prevent you from getting law ending, unless you have over 30 chaos.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Thx for the answers.
Man how would i ever know that retreating wouldnt give me Jorm? Retreating gave me a point in reign and since i wanted to go for a good ending i figured i should fill up the reign bar.
Hmmm... Did you noticed that this is Dual Tail game? :) You're underestimate them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Hmmm... Did you noticed that this is Dual Tail game? :) You're underestimate them.

Have you tried getting Chaos ending with higher Law? Interesting change in dialogue

Also, in the Law Ending, having Fena with 10-12 affection gives extra dialogue in the ending.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Can I ask how did you get the scenes that go after Harem ending and end before Jorm's Reward in H-Scene mode?
Actually there's more, I don't quite know the conditions so I can only say what I was at, but I was at higher Conquest than Reign on Law route and affection at 12, having all 5 Goddesses become sub-deities. Loki tracks down the "new Goddess" claiming he has to make her a Sub-Deity to ensure control considering she's the Goddess of the new Yggdrasil tree. She seems to find it amusing he had to make up an excuse for it, but happily complies. Surprisingly vanilla H-scene ensues.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Actually there's more, I don't quite know the conditions so I can only say what I was at, but I was at higher Conquest than Reign on Law route and affection at 12, having all 5 Goddesses become sub-deities. Loki tracks down the "new Goddess" claiming he has to make her a Sub-Deity to ensure control considering she's the Goddess of the new Yggdrasil tree. She seems to find it amusing he had to make up an excuse for it, but happily complies. Surprisingly vanilla H-scene ensues.
Sounds like one of the 5 H-scenes I am missing. Did you happen to get the ones before it in the H-Scene mode? They would be the ones that go after the Harem Ending slot.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
any mind control in this game? I heard one of the venusblood games in the series was about brainwashing.

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Am I wrong in thinking that getting all the endings still wouldn't get you all CGs? So far, I only have Harem ending left to get, but I still see a bunch of cgs not unlocked. And that is even after getting the 3 sister's mum.
Yes there are many variants scenes depending of your choices during the game, even after I got chaos/law/normal endings with sightly differences I didn't get all CGs and i'm a bit lazy getting all scenes since i'm playing BLACKSOULSII right now.

:)

how do you even use the save files?
You can change the files in your (ComputerName*)/documents/dualtail.
The save folder for VenusBloodFrontierInternational is in the dualtail folder.

Can I ask how did you get the scenes that go after Harem ending and end before Jorm's Reward in H-Scene mode?
If I remember correctly you can get thoses just before the first fight against Surt* you need goddess not corrupted; Mindle 80-90+; affection 6-7++ and maybe train 30-40++ ( not sure about this one ). If you still don't get it try to Midle:99 and train++ without getting them in *dark goddess*.

Last edited:

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018

Thats my first Dual tail game to be honest ^^

Im not going to read the spoilers cause i want to finish the game on my own first :)

Still, is there some kind of guide where you can look stuff like that up? Like the conditions for the different endings, the different goddesses and how to get every character?

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
If I remember correctly you can get thoses just before the first fight against Surt* you need goddess not corrupted; Mindle 80-90+; affection 6-7++ and maybe train 30-40++ ( not sure about this one ). If you still don't get it try to Midle:99 and train++ without getting them in *dark goddess*.
Did you have just the one goddess at that state? Because I have gotten them to "Good Goddess" form multiple times already, but I have never triggered those scenes. Like the

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
Does anybody know how many bonus characters are unlockable commanders in specific and how to obtain them cuz i got two rigret commander units normal and the winter. Do the other 4 goddess have extra commander?

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
hi i wanted to ask to ask will i be apple to get 20 in law and chaos if i always chose option to increase affection or do i have to sacrifice some affection to do that because this is what i am doing but i don't feel i could reach 20 in both before chapter seven

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes