DC123

Jul 24, 2017
my goddess already has -100 divinity. for some reason the event wont trigger.
The order that you do things is important.

Mingle = 99% -> Train = 1-40% (Different for each Goddess) -> Good Goddess
Train = 40-60%(Different for each Goddess) -> Mingle = 99% -> Evil Goddess

Also, take as many turns as you want, because ranking rewards suck. You will always get 2 keys no matter what which is the best reward, the rest of the rewards are redundant.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
so there's no real reason to spend time raising loyalty on lower rank units or trying to level up lower tier units.
Except Treasure Hunting units. You WANT your main squad to be full of this guys. This will solve all gearing & hiring problems.

You will always get 2 keys no matter what which is the best reward
Keys are near to be worthless. You really WANT to remake units with medals and keys don't allow you that (plus most of unique units are crap).

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Keys are near to be worthless. You really WANT to remake units with medals and keys don't allow you that (plus most of unique units are crap).
What I meant specifically was keys are the best reward from the ranking reward. Because the ores up to mithril are super common, and that is the highest ore you can get from it at low difficulty. And medallion materials are not a rare drop either. Hence it's okay to take as many turns as they want.

thormented

Sep 14, 2016
The order that you do things is important.

Mingle = 99% -> Train = 1-40% (Different for each Goddess) -> Good Goddess
Train = 40-60%(Different for each Goddess) -> Mingle = 99% -> Evil Goddess

Also, take as many turns as you want, because ranking rewards suck. You will always get 2 keys no matter what which is the best reward, the rest of the rewards are redundant.
Good Goddess should actually be 99% mingle, 10% train(i'm sure of this one at least since I was trying to do the bare minimum this round) and 3 affinity right? Or does affinity not matter anymore?

Except Treasure Hunting units. You WANT your main squad to be full of this guys. This will solve all gearing & hiring problems.

Well yeah, but I'm trying to throw out hints/ideas for the first run. Once you're on your second run onwards, you can basically do whatever you want due to the levels/stats you've gotten through the first run, unless you're doing a higher challenge, but I'd assume anyone who does that is already prepared for more challenge and/or has a basic idea of how to min/max.

Dimension Key units are fairly strong early on, getting any of the 4 beasts are pretty solid, Dragon Maiden Mio is easy access to addedattack 2 early on.

You'd be deep into your second run before you can make any of them anyway due to the conquest/reign requirements. (or you're reading a wiki, at which point you can safely ignore anything we say anyway since you're doing such heavy research.)

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
You'd be deep into your second run before you can make any of them anyway due to the conquest/reign requirements.
You underestimate "newbies" potential - I got Chaos ending on first walkthrough by purely random pick-whatever-I-would-like :) Even on easy without All Null True Odin was... painful =/

For newbies I would really focus on importance of Treasure Hunt. As some of rare gear have own Treasure Hunt stats = allow you to find even better gear. Few are very important to have (block stuff & slayer immunity).

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Good Goddess should actually be 99% mingle, 10% train(i'm sure of this one at least since I was trying to do the bare minimum this round) and 3 affinity right? Or does affinity not matter anymore?
I'm pretty sure about this, because I already played the game 5 times now, and for Thor, she gets hers at 1% train 99% mingle, but for Freya, I need to get training to around 30+%.

thormented

Sep 14, 2016
You underestimate "newbies" potential - I got Chaos ending on first walkthrough by purely random pick-whatever-I-would-like :) Even on easy without All Null True Odin was... painful =/

For newbies I would really focus on importance of Treasure Hunt. As some of rare gear have own Treasure Hunt stats = allow you to find even better gear. Few are very important to have (block stuff & slayer immunity).
.... Well, at least everything after that is much easier? XD

Agreed on the importance of Treasure Hunt though, it may seem underwhelming at first but later on it's quite a bit of free stats/skills.

I'm pretty sure about this, because I already played the game 5 times now, and for Thor, she gets hers at 1% train 99% mingle, but for Freya, I need to get training to around 30+%.
Cheers on that, guess it's one of the changes made in the international version.

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Played 50 hours++ this week and I got all 3 endings but only got 187/284 CG do someone have full save of the game to share or know how to crack it?:coffee:

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Is it impossible to increase affection after the mingle is 99%? Cause mine stuck at 1
You MAY get only few random events for more affection. Seems that you will be unable to reach 6 affection you need to unlock that girl ending.

Calculated some data about best Treasure Hunter units in early-mid game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yeah I followed thoses instructions :
At least 20 points in law (治世) or chaos (覇道) is needed by the end of chapter 7 to see their respective route. If you have less than 20 in both, you will see the normal ending, which immediately ends the game. If you have 20 in each, you can decide between law, chaos, or normal. Having a significant amount of chaos (approx. around 25 to 30) will lock you into the chaos end regardless of how much law you have.

At the end of chapter 7 is the one spot in the game where enemies do not attack you, so that is the ideal time to get the events from the last goddess or two that hasn't been around long. If you played the game up to this point, you could access any ending from this point if you:-

i). Without corrupting any of the goddesses or getting them to 99 friendship (親交)

ii). Keeping law and chaos relatively balanced

iii). Amassing favorably (好感度) with all the girls.

Goddesses are corrupted when their tainting value (調教) increases to the point that divinity ratio (神性比) reaches 0%.

A note, at the beginning of chapter 6, the three sisters leave you, and you may be locked out of their ending if you didn't get their Favor high enough. (Getting Favor to 2 before the end of each chapter will allow you get them back later in Chapter 7 when you defeat each of the sisters to get back the captured Goddesses).

Reaching 99 points in friendship and amassing favorably of 3 with a goddess before you corrupt them will give them 2 skills of your choice. This unlocks an ending for them in the law route but prevents any further sex scenes with them until the end.

To get individual endings, you must have a favorably of at least 6. In the law route, there are 2 endings for each goddess; i). If they are corrupted or ii). An ending with the three sisters if you have a high favorably with all of them. The law's ending changes slightly depending on if your final chaos is higher than your law or not.

In the chaos route, there are 2 endings depending on whether you corrupt the 4 goddesses further or not.
I got the three sisters law ending and the Feena X Meena chaos ending.
Now i'm looking for ( harem ending / each goddess ending / odin true ending ) :
But I feels like I missed many CG even if I reach all endings idk
:unsure:

thormented

Sep 14, 2016
I looked at a completed save for the jp version, there were a lot of additions in the international version. About a page worth? Not 100% sure what all of them are but the bulk of them are the extra events for 3 goddesses(high affinity+good goddess, at least chapter 6 is when i unlocked them) and the events around a new character (get all 3 sisters on your side before chapter 8)

All that is on the good side so I assume the dark side has modified events as well? Haven't gotten there yet though.

Edit: nope, compared them and there's no dark side variants, the new stuff is limited to just that and another 2 scenes which I assume are a followup to one of the events that I didn't unlock. Should be related to Odin and be entirely new judging from the location.

Everything else seems pretty straightforward to unlock, going through all the various routes and endings should unlock everything I think.

Last edited:

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Is it impossible to increase affection after the mingle is 99%? Cause mine stuck at 1
Train them. Training them won't immediately throw them into corrupt mode, you can get away with 30 Training before the weaker goddess snap (Odin/Freya/Rigret fold at 40 Training, Thor at 50, Tyrca at 60), and every 10 training ends to unlock a new event after the H-Scene where a choice will give them affinity.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
rain them. Training them won't immediately throw them into corrupt mode, you can get away with 30 Training before the weaker goddess snap (Odin/Freya/Rigret fold at 40 Training, Thor at 50, Tyrca at 60), and every 10 training ends to unlock a new event after the H-Scene where a choice will give them affinity.
can you increase their affection without training them?? i train tyrca at 90% divinity and it gives me a forced blowjob scene... i prefer not to do that.

still waiting for the walkthrough that focuses on choices

thormented

Sep 14, 2016
can you increase their affection without training them?? i train tyrca at 90% divinity and it gives me a forced blowjob scene... i prefer not to do that.

still waiting for the walkthrough that focuses on choices

There is that, and partially transcribed into english:

Not 100% sure on the affection question, there is a few points which can be gotten through storyline, but I believe you need to do one more h-scene beyond the initial one for most Goddesses to get enough points to secure their event to get skills (which also doubles as affection+3 and locking them as "good" for the rest of the run.)

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
Anyone suffering of not being able to save, what worked for me, is to delete the save folder (Documents\dualtail\venusblood_frontier_en), then start the game and save without changing settings first.

For some reason, my antivirus was not giving me a warning message (and the option to dismiss it) before blocking saves, if the save folder was created by setting changes.

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but it worked for me.

Cheesekek

May 31, 2018
so for being a dumb, but what is all this talk about chaos and law? seems you get different endings depending on this values, but what causes them to change? also is there a way to check said values?

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes