zufield

Mar 6, 2018
Just finished my second playthrough. First time around corrupted the goddesses, second time I didn't do any corruption. I ended up with Thor.

I'm ok with this :)

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
My small brain can't comprehend the gameplay with all those buttons that just appear right from the start. Easy mode it is for me.

I know this is old, but I really wish these devs would put in a proper tutorial and difficulty pacing for these types of games. At least Sengoku Rance was easy enough for me to understand.

Last edited:

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
so i was experimenting with destiny key, trying to roll unique summon.

apparently, you can summon the game CEO. its name is DREAMING CEO ONIKAGE.

mostly support, buff dragon and mechanical. also has absolute cure and treasure hunt 24.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
also how the key is used??? will you get a random unit that you dont owned??? because i probably use 10 of them and didnt get a duplicate unit.
also how upkeep works? does unit on the squad counts taXes or all unit you own counts?do you need to fire units to save upkeep cost?

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
also how the key is used??? will you get a random unit that you dont owned??? because i probably use 10 of them and didnt get a duplicate unit.
also how upkeep works? does unit on the squad counts taXes or all unit you own counts?do you need to fire units to save upkeep cost?
The key is used by pressing the 'use' button. You use 1, 4 or 10, by setting the appropriate button to that (next to the buy key).

And yes, you get a random characters. All characters seem to be unique though. So you can't get duplicates. 10 keys guarantee a rare unit(like the ceo characters, mascots, or actually good rare units -- because the ceo and mascots are pretty shitty)).

As for the 'upkeep': you only pay when you use units.
------------------

For everyone:
the resources I used -- because the interface and information you get from the game are pretty shit-tier:
skill manual(English) --
the complete Japanse wiki (use google translate plugin -- it works pretty well) --

Ps.
In the main menu, there is a tutorial that you'll never get to see if you just start a new game.

Reactions: wyldstrykr

May 6, 2017
Ending Walkthrough
ok, i found some helpful jp one for aiming the ending, its rather incomplete especially in Chaos (conquest) area, but if u in law ( Reign), it should help u to aim for individual route. Do note that this walkthrough content some spoiler and i translate it based on the game current translation to make it easy for other to understand, so there might be some mistake

make sure to save everytime there choice, some of them affect the affection where if u right, u can hear a ping sound (or just check the affection meter really)
and some choice affect the chaos and reign meter, ok let start
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
yeah if someone can share a full cg / +game endings files would be appreciated.
Or this kind of save :
i). Without corrupting any of the goddesses or getting them to 99 friendship
ii). Keeping Reign (law) and Conquest (chaos) relatively balanced (important for getting all individual ending relative easy)
iii). Amassing favorably (Affection point) with all the girls.

thx :)

And the number of endings seems crazy, If i'm right there are 6 endings x 2 for each goddess = 12
+ three sisters ending
+ harem ending
+ chaos route ( corrupt / or not ) = 2

So there are 16 endings right?
Is there no ending with Fena the maid?
Is there no individual ending with the 3 sisters?

Last edited:

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
In the Conquest (chaos) route, there are 2 endings depending on whether you corrupt the 4 goddesses further or not. (this is posibly the harem route, cant confirm at the moment)
So Chaos is lack happy-demonic-family ending with Loki relatives? >_< No @#$% way.

Still thank you even if it's uncompleted guide - info about breakpoints in affection/stats is really important. Still surprised that game lack secret-true-ending with several specific requirements as it's seems to be VenusBlood trademark. Or it wasn't revealed here yet :)

Reactions: Alter

May 6, 2017
So there are 16 endings right?
Is there no ending with Fena the maid?
Is there no individual ending with the 3 sisters?
for the first question, as right now, i can only confirm of the 12 individual ending of the goddess
there is indeed an harem ending, but as far of how much it is are not confirm
the second and third is, Be remind that this is only my opinion since like i said in previous walkthrough, the conquest (chaos) side is still unconfirm
Fena is include in the harem ending of the loki sister in other word demon group, and as far the individual demon side goes, i havent seen anyone talking about it, in other word, for Conquest demon side, GET THEM ALL OR HAVE NOTHING

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Fena is include in the harem ending of the loki sister in other word demon group, and as far the individual demon side goes, i havent seen anyone talking about it, in other word, for Conquest demon side, GET THEM ALL OR HAVE NOTHING
Can you be a more precise - am I right that on Law route there is indeed separate three sisters route or they're added together with a single goddess ending?

Or even more precise - will keeping high affection for goddess override high affection for sisters (so I need to avoid raising goddesses affection) or they're could be achieved together?

It's very important to me as I'm starting second walkthrough now ^_^

May 6, 2017
Can you be a more precise - am I right that on Law route there is indeed separate three sisters route or they're added together with a single goddess ending?

Or even more precise - will keeping high affection for goddess override high affection for sisters (so I need to avoid raising goddesses affection) or they're could be achieved together?
Sorry to disappoint you, but i just found this walkthrough by chance, and it havent been test yet by me
right now im in chaos route, havent try the law yet

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
Here are the endings

For Law;
Endings for each Goddess, corrupt or not
The Three Sisters

For Chaos;
True Odin Ending (Not entirely sure what you do to exactly get this. I guess you need to break the goddesses which only possible in Chaos Route)
Meena X Feena (Have Meena's affection be 8 and there will be a call event that's tentacle related for meena. Only available on chaos)
Harem Ending (All girls' affection need to be 6. Do not corrupt the goddesses)
Three Sisters (Same as Law)

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Funny that you could reach Chaos Chapter on easy at first walkthrough. It's... painfully =/ Well, at least I have ~700 turns to do it xD

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
- The game, by default settings, sells ore which you need to buy the best items; so you're hemorrhaging rare items by default
You are wrong here, read the tutorial. The ore you sell becomes 'materials' which is written next to the rarity on the item. And 10 'materials' = 1 item. So you are no hemorrhaging rare items.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Has anyone found a good way of getting all the medals? Getting law and chaos to 65 sounds ridiculous to me.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes