Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
I completed the game the first time in a law route. My question is after Jorom escape the frist time can I capture her again and make her as an ally or not? And Menia si tehre no scen with her? Damn I wanted a treesome with Fena and her

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Quick question, with multiple endings does this include possible harem or vanilla type endings, or is it all just corruption? Played Venus Blood Chimera before and I liked how you could have complete and utter mind break/personal harem/vanilla human (where he sealed his chimeric state and just lived as a human with a devoted harem) as varied different ending types, does this share that or is it always demon lord corruption in all routes?

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
does this share that or is it always demon lord corruption in all routes?
AFAIK you could be a good guy with a Law ending. And to reach it you should NEVER corrupt a goddesses. Dunno if it's possible to have a harem on it.

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Possible harem yes, got a monster godess harem ending along with other non harem. There is a ton of content that is hidden in once per playthrough mechanics. Including need to not only see the ending you chose but not save scumming to view the others and actually completing a new playthough for the game to register it as completed. This will unlock only a few new scenes that need to be completed so you can unlock a few more.
Like on the non-corruption route you need to beat it six times to unlock a bonus route that if beaten unlockes another route. Thats eight seperate playthroughs with two on the highest difficulty to unlock and even harder 9th route and ending for the Law route alone.

Also I dont think this version has the hidden backer content either so that will need to be added at some point. As well as several issues that need to be patched soon. Cant even play through some routes that work in the original since they desided to balance and change the game in this new release.

Goliath VN

Sep 29, 2019
can anyone upload the Original Soundtrack and Digital ArtBook ?
( not JP ver ost , i mean the International ver Original Soundtrack with new BGM tracks from Kickstarter Campaign)

VBF Stretch Goal_original.jpg
According from JAST USA site
The Fan Collection Includes:
  • VenusBlood Frontier International Digital Download
  • VenusBlood Frontier: Soundtrack
  • VenusBlood Frontier: Digital Artbook
.Thanks in advance ^^

Last edited:

FetchingRascal

Jul 17, 2018
Having finished 75% the game then realizing there was a "Tutorial" existed
Just wait until you discover that:
- You can equip your troops with items that sometimes almost doubles their stats, along with other effects (Doublehit etc.)
- You regularly receive an item that gives you free new units on activate, and an item that grants free xp to ALL your units
- The game, by default settings, sells ore which you need to buy the best items; so you're hemorrhaging rare items by default
- The game mechanic "Slaying" is the reason why your OP troops sometimes get anally-annihilated
- Jorm a cute (But only unlockable on your 2nd or more playthrough)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: gervid and XMonste

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Just wait until you discover that:
- You can equip your troops with items that sometimes almost doubles their stats, along with other effects (Doublehit etc.)
To miss that you should be really ... not brightest person on the Earth as there is a special button in menu for dealing with items :)

The game, by default settings, sells ore which you need to buy the best items; so you're hemorrhaging rare items by default
Yean :) Very naughty move from devs. Also there is a special unit ability (Treasure Hunter? unsure) that would increase ores output from battles.

You regularly receive an item that gives you free new units on activate, and an item that grants free xp to ALL your units
XP too??! Thank you good sir. I'd cheated resources for a first walkthrough so decided to ignore it >_<

A small addition about unit XP : units that don't placed in squads will NOT receive a training part of XP. If you want to keep a few units out of harm - then set squad duty to rest in that case they will never enter into battle but will get XP.

- Jorm a cute (But only unlockable on your 2nd or more playthrough)
I already make her join me at first playthrough by going for icy country first (no no, dear FBI agents, I'm completely not THAT type of man :p ... all I though that I need to take a really close look on my relatives ^_~). She's indeed thundere-type cutie. So don't know what you're saying about "on 2nd+ playthrought".

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Yes but unless you are a pro you regret doing Odin first.
I had no trouble with Daibanchou so I should be fine. It's also a 2nd playthough so I got lots of leveled units. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't going to skip half the story on me.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
How odd. Thanks for feedback, I'll have to reinstall the game to verify. Doing my best to write a damn much-needed walkthrough for this game.
I really don't know if it's matter but I picked to fight Jorm golems at event & won (wasn't easy even on easy huh, especially with MH starting with 1 HP from last battle :p), then after conquering her lands in following event I get a option to pursuit her or leave alone. I picked "pursuit" and she's my commander now & available for mingle.

I'm curious about ideal squad composition - should I keep all heroes in single squad? Are AI using their tactics in skirmishes? If not there is no point not to stack all heroes in single squad for a more diverse pick of tactics (plus level them the most).

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
is there an easy way to cheat in this game i don't know how to use cheat engine and i like the story but i don't like the game play can someone help me or tell me of a way to cheat in this game

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
is there an easy way to cheat in this game i don't know how to use cheat engine and i like the story but i don't like the game play can someone help me or tell me of a way to cheat in this game
Your resources & amount of medals to build are 4-byte integers. It's more then enough plus it's VenusBlood game. Grind is worth it :)

Fbalanar

Aug 5, 2016
Doesn't the game have an easy mode where the enemy doesn't attack and also adds a win battle button?

Reactions: HunterSeeker
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes