Eliza12

May 2, 2017
What a disappointment for me, i was so hyped but after actually playing it its tentacles everywhere not to mention the severe lack of scenes for the "love" route and plenty for the training one. I should've done some more research on this before playing, I enjoyed the gameplay part of it and the the story did get interesting sometimes but it let me down with the whole concept of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The MC shitty like that at first but he does grow as the story goes. Both in power and personalty.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Tbh imo tentacles are generally used for "overwhelming" sex, same as gangbang. And i'd rather have girls fucked by tentacles i control than a bunch of other dudes in corruption/training kind of games. But that's me prefering it being "training my personal pet" rather than "making a free for all whore".

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
if this game is here for free on teh day it is releaseed maybe i should wait wehn eiyu senki gold is released on jast usa if it will be here fopr free

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Wtf is wrong with this game? My Party defends an invasion by killing almost every unit and taking 0 damage and for some god forsaken reason it succeeds? Is this game just bugged to hell and back?
if you play one easy mode ther is a instant victory bottom but you wont get items or exp

Ceres82

Oct 28, 2017
Seeing how complicated the combat system seems to be, I'll be putting a pin in this treat till some awesome person makes a guide.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Wtf is wrong with this game? My Party defends an invasion by killing almost every unit and taking 0 damage and for some god forsaken reason it succeeds? Is this game just bugged to hell and back?
You have about 12 unit slots. When u attack, all ur units set to attack together in the party menu will attack one after the other ti'll the place u picked dies. If u set up teams to defense, these teams won't partake in the main-battle but will defend ur areas from invasions(when they happen). Other than advancing fields and taking countrol of the map, u can manually defend instead by clicking in the invasion down there(even if all teams are setup to attack). Also, if u fail to kill one of the enemy teams, lets say, it entered battle, they have 4 teams and u killed 3, the area is still owned by them since u left one alive. Simple no?. U Literally just have to decide how u shall use the team slots, teams that u place as rest slowly recover their hp per turn based in ur buildings, some gives natural recovery stat or exp per turn(gotta aim at conquest everything i guess).

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
I wonder why people keep asking for guides and stuff, if u pay attention this game works kinda like Jan-ken-po a little, the units can change tactics to attack, defend and speedy actions while still in battle(or outside if u feel like it). Spd wins against atk, that loses against def and so on... Units have 3 main stats that are based in their levels, when they were created(if in right moon phase about their elements), how well geared they are. Also there are weapon/armor/item skills that permanently affects ur units. For example, last shield nulls all ailments possible from game(but for just one unit) and turn the unit into a carrier(tank) or something like this. When creating the unit, it'll burn the base medals to generate unit x(always) and then u can pick 2 different medals graded from 1~8 or 9 i think and each medal has a description of a skill alongside, the way u move the medals left and right u can check how they affect the stats above. Some skills boosts their dmg against enemy kinds, like for example: Manslayer... there are also immunity against ailment x, elemental resistance, etc. Basically, u pick the medal and click in the effect generated(it's name above the medal icons) so it randomizes ti'll u get the effect u wanted from that medal u picked before hiring the unit. They can be fired anytime, however they cost mana points to get them again(and medals all over). To simplify even more, when a battle starts they have 3 gauges showing how much ahead is ur team stats(atk, def & spd) and they also have a morale gauge that is boosted by ur units loyalty. Literally, the more loyal they are to u, better buffs ans boosts from morale gauge keeping them fighting and getting better dmg output, beware that when a unit dies, morale gauge reduces and units loses loyalty to player. Equipments have skills that affect just the unit they're equiped and entire team, items with skills that affect entire team stacks with effects that affect just the unit BUT, can't stack 2 of the same passive over entire team(2 of the same weapon or armor geared in team units). Everything that i just wrote is literally written somewhere in the game, from tutorials to explanations but people just skip anyway. Only thing bad explained is literally about the endings, that they expect people to have played past games and have at least an idea of how they work before jumping into this one... lols

When u are confused by the term "phase of the moon". Every turn, the moon rotates and gives advantage to one element when hiring a unit. Every time u go to unit creation menu, if u just don't feel like understanding this moon phase thing, just look at the unit face emoticon in the right. If it's depressed it ain't a good day for hiring that one. If it's a yellow face smiling, it'll be an unit above average, if it's pink with hearts in the eyes, it's the perfect day or phase to summon that unit(right turn)....

Reactions: Tarwion

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
There are any "japanese game" for linux or Japaneses only know microsoft?
Japan barely knows *computer gaming* in the first place. Why do you think so much of their export consists of bad console ports?

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Bahahaha, go through the tutorial, it addressees this exactly.
Could you explain to me in a simple way? Like, I understand when 2 armies invade and I only have 1 Army to defend. But when it's 1 vs 1 and the enemy is down to 1 unit after defense, him taking over makes no sense.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
You have about 12 unit slots. When u attack, all ur units set to attack together in the party menu will attack one after the other ti'll the place u picked dies. If u set up teams to defense, these teams won't partake in the main-battle but will defend ur areas from invasions(when they happen). Other than advancing fields and taking countrol of the map, u can manually defend instead by clicking in the invasion down there(even if all teams are setup to attack). Also, if u fail to kill one of the enemy teams, lets say, it entered battle, they have 4 teams and u killed 3, the area is still owned by them since u left one alive. Simple no?. U Literally just have to decide how u shall use the team slots, teams that u place as rest slowly recover their hp per turn based in ur buildings, some gives natural recovery stat or exp per turn(gotta aim at conquest everything i guess).
This is not what happened. 1 Army invaded, 1 Army Defended, the defending Army won, they still took over.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Anyone knows if certain events have an effect on the ending of the game? For example the first event with Fena where you can decide what to do with the prisoner. Demand ransom money gives you 10k gold. Demand the prisoners to be released gives you an item. But the other 2 choices have no immediate effect or at least nothing i could see. So im wondering if its effecting the late game or the ending? If you choose to kill the prisoner Fena tells you that the people will be hostile and the MC is saying that he doesnt care since he is going to trample over their country anyway. If you choose to release him without getting anything in return the MC is saying that the people will be more accepting when he takes over the country and he receives a letter from the lord thanking him for the release.

Thus my question do they really effect something or should i choose the options where you actually get something?

megamano

Sep 15, 2017
Hey, turns out Japanese save data DO work.

Note: It doesn't unlock everything. The version we have had plenty of extra scenes added to it, it seems. But as far as main story and its endings go, it works. It also unlock some BG+ options, but not everything since this doesn't give you a game clear save file.

Reactions: Sinistrem

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
It doesn't unlock everything. The version we have had plenty of extra scenes added to it, it seems.
Yeah i remember us getting extra goodies for smashing kickstarter goals, with polls asking which heroines should get extra stuff and such.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes