NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
If someone could make a guide that'd be nice. I tried to get right to playing and was completely confused, and now that Im reading the tutorial its only slightly better lol

ronney

May 6, 2017
This is the site i used to help me when I played it in Japanese.

Last edited:

megamano

Sep 15, 2017
Oh boy... Well, I suppose we can only hope some hardcore fans are already at work for an english wiki.

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
This is one of those games I promised myself if anyone ever translated it, I would buy it no matter the price.
Luckily it was a lot cheaper than expected! One less promise pending on this life ;p

Read DxD

May 20, 2017
Hopefully someone makes a decent guide, cuz this is the type of game that is 3 or 4 more times enjoyable when you actually have a path to follow.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
For the unenlightened heathen, you can download the Skill Manual.pdf on the steam page under "view the quick reference". Should make your life much more convenient. Also, you can just translate the JP wiki page if you need guidance. It's outdated (obviously), but the core routes/choices remain the same.

Read DxD

May 20, 2017
I actually said that mainly because the wiki was bad, there was next to no guidance on it and it just made it worse by telling me there are S rankings.

Reactions: BlueMonster

Goliath VN

Sep 29, 2019
can i transfer the save file from VBFTrial version 18+ into this full version ? Where is the location of save data folder on this one ?

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
Don't worry if you just want to seen the story you could play in easy mode and in easy mode you could auto win
Is Easy Mode basically just Normal Mode with an auto-win option included? Or is it actually easier in comparison? The reason I ask is because, if so, then it might provide a better way of learning how to play than reading thru god knows how many tutorials and/or manuals. For some, experience is the best teacher.

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
Is Easy Mode basically just Normal Mode with an auto-win option included? Or is it actually easier in comparison? The reason I ask is because, if so, then it might provide a better way of learning how to play than reading thru god knows how many tutorials and/or manuals. For some, experience is the best teacher.
In easy mode the enemy never attacks you, so if you want to enjoy the gameplay I would recommend normal.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Hmm played through the first area thinking I was doing ok and got a D ranking. Guess I should restart and figure out wtf I am doing wrong.

Reactions: Diablo112
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes