Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
So the harem tag here means the mc is the only male but girls still get fucked by monsters?

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Cool game but very complicated battle system more than Sengoku Rance and some others I played. Tutorials need to be accessed from the main menu so I strongly suggest going back there as soon as you finish the prologue if your not using a guide or playing on easy.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hmm looks similar to Leanne of the legitmate crown except with a different looking combat system. I am intrigued. Worth a shot I wager. This site continues to worsen the problem of figuring out how to squeeze more games onto my ever shrinking hard drive space on my laptop and portable HDD.

Reactions: Unexpectedheroes

coolgy

Apr 19, 2018
Im having issues with this game, im unable to save. Keeps saying file is restricted... I tried changing the folder from read only to open, but it was save changes properly. Any help?

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Release Date was 27. April 2012 :p
If u consider just the game original release date yeah, but u're kinda wrong. They pretty much re-made the game, added bonus stuff as dlc for people who contributed for their kickstarter and some other things. And yeah, the game wasn't just translated but re-made as an international edition(kinda like treatment from Final Fantasy ones). Thus this kinda can be considered another release out of that game anyway. Still, pretty good seeing one of the Venus Blood series getting it's official release outside Japan when it ain't a fan-made translation though lols...(since well, the developers of the game itself made this release, Kagura and Jast just published)...

Reactions: tsukiouji

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Im having issues with this game, im unable to save. Keeps saying file is restricted... I tried changing the folder from read only to open, but it was save changes properly. Any help?
Whenever this happens in most complete games(and in some of this cycle) means ur own computer is cockblocking the game from creating it's own savefolder, u just need to make the savefolder by urself. Then u will be able to save. Should be something like: User/Documents/dualtail/VenusBloodFrontier?

Yeah, and if it isn't ur OS blocking the auto folder creation so u can save, it's possible ur anti-virus. That's why i love windows 7 compared with the newer ones... no freaking lots of issues with rights and restrictions... hahaha Note that i wrote ? since this is the international edition of the game, i don't know if the folder name may change though... possible not. As long as u create the frontier folder right, u will be able to save ur game.

Reactions: superelmo

coolgy

Apr 19, 2018
Whenever this happens in most complete games(and in some of this cycle) means ur own computer is cockblocking the game from creating it's own savefolder, u just need to make the savefolder by urself. Then u will be able to save. Should be something like: User/Documents/dualtail/VenusBloodFrontier?

Yeah, and if it isn't ur OS blocking the auto folder creation so u can save, it's possible ur anti-virus. That's why i love windows 7 compared with the newer ones... no freaking lots of issues with rights and restrictions... hahaha Note that i wrote ? since this is the international edition of the game, i don't know if the folder name may change though... possible not. As long as u create the frontier folder right, u will be able to save ur game.
You were right, it was my anti virus. Added to exception and i can save normally now. Thank you.

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017

Well not working for me ..... the path for the save is created already so i put an exception in my AV (both for the game and save since they're not the same) but no luck still can't save >.< any more idea guys ?

just in case here the error 001ERRORVBF.png

Last edited:

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
There's an extensive Japanese wiki, but for now there's not much in english. The battle system is fiendishly complex :(

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This art style does nothing for me but the gameplay looks really fun. Will play while my penis is resting.

ronney

May 6, 2017
I wish the japanese ssg worked for this will have to make do with cheat engine and my memory of playing the Japanese version.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
I also wish the ssg worked with this as well, been a while since the last time i played, but i still got mine here. Maybe if players ask in fearless cheat engine forums, they also made tables for some hentai games in the past

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes