JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Hmm played through the first area thinking I was doing ok and got a D ranking. Guess I should restart and figure out wtf I am doing wrong.
U're not doing anything wrong. This game is a "LOT" complicated and it requires that u just rush directly to boss like, low amount of turns, don't take lots of dmg, deal a lot of dmg in the way, and avoid conquering the entire map(more turns). It's literally a rush "aim for the capital". The problem is, score receives multipliers based in the difficulty u playing, other than hard, it has 3 modes even harder(nightmare included) where player can even get SSS+ or something like this i think, so... a D or C in a first playtime is just "normal"... when u restart later, u carry over gears, items, levels, etc. Depending on mode u picked(difficulty) multipliers will be re-vamped and so on. Also, u can't play in Nightmare unless u're characters are kinda above lv200... so, it's a little masochist side for this game(and 200 is kinda like, just for starting...). Level118 should be enough for a first clear in normal though with ease if u feel like grinding.

For those who didn't understand a little bit... Every item has skills, characters have passives, their loyalty toward ur mc affects their boosters, the medals guarantee different passives and variations when hiring monsters, depending on phase of the moon(Fire, Water, Earth, etc) hiring certain monsteers will receive higher initial boosters that scales with their levels(to make it easier, pay attention to the face shown before pressing hiring... only hire if yellow happy face or pink in love). And to get better gears in shop, u need to get the ores(Orichalcum, Mithril, etc) and sell them at the store, the "sold" materials will be converted in possible equipment to buy anyway. Well, it's all easier when using cheat engine anyway for lazy players like me... Also, part of the content is locked behind NG+ in all Venus Blood games, so a single playthrough can't ever get 100% just saying...

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Question: What EXACTLY will "training" a character do? Will it lead them down a different path? Are there different H scenes depending on if I train them or not? I did it for the hell of it with Tyrca, but ended up re-loading because I thought I might have fucked something up.

Edit: I suppose there's the same question for "mingle" but I've set that on every character because it seems less....forced and final.

Last edited:

ijen

Jan 18, 2018
the problem with japanese rpg is their last boss. In every game the style is same. All minions or semi bosses near the end are suppose say level 50. I grind the characters upto lvl 70 and think that this is gonna be a walk in the park thinking the the last boss will be lvl 60 or max 70. But, the reality is the level is always 100. Wtf and he one shots my characters. You know that it's hard to grind levels as they goes up but 50 to 100 jump is always freaking impossible. And retard japanese never learns the basic of rpg. You can't grind if enemy don't give exp. Semi bosses can give you some exp but normal ones don't so how do you expect me to grind from 50 to 100?

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
so the futa tag is a lie ?
It's true, Yuri also true. "BUT" it depends if u're following the corruption path. This series tends to have 3 kinds of endings, the normal ending, the law ending and the chaos ending. Basically, if u don't meet the requeriments of law or chaos, u will meet normal ending and won't see true final boss of the game. Law or Chaos tends to be possible only in NG+. For Law, avoid corrupting the girls and amplify relationship with the heroines by answeing the right stuff at the right time. There's an icon in the list called "Call" that opens a menu with Mingle(spend a while with them aiming for relationship skits) and train(corrupt them). If u pick the mingle with the godess after u beat her and the first h-scene, game h-scenes will be reduced to nill since it's mostly vanilla from here and amplifying their relationship, if done everything right and reached the end before a certain turn number or something, law route and law final boss. If do the opposite(pick train in this menu), slowly corrupt the godess ti'll they fall, your wanted futa scenes are in this route, that is also Chaos. For this route, corrupt "ALL" the godess, every turn passed while u picked train they will get 2 in corruption, every scene lowers their divinity a bit, when u train them to around 40~50 value, they fall and turn into evil godess, keep on training to get more scenes in their corrupted versions. Depending on order u got them and corrupted, different yuri scenes turn avaliable as well... since one corrupts other and that's it. Futa is only avaliable in chaos route that is like, everyone fallen,u pick conquest choices all the time and gone for power than reign(as english states).

- What happens if i don't meet the requirements of anything i mentioned above and just play the game but fail to reach enough relationship?
U got thrown in the normal ending and don't even see any of the 2 true final bosses the game has to offer...

Also an important point, don't even pick "train" in any godess if u're not meant for Corruption or Chaos Route, since the smallest h-scene already locks u out of law route pretty much, see the very first corrupting scene for first godess and if want to go the other route, must restart game

Last edited:

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
the problem with japanese rpg is their last boss. In every game the style is same. All minions or semi bosses near the end are suppose say level 50. I grind the characters upto lvl 70 and think that this is gonna be a walk in the park thinking the the last boss will be lvl 60 or max 70. But, the reality is the level is always 100. Wtf and he one shots my characters. You know that it's hard to grind levels as they goes up but 50 to 100 jump is always freaking impossible. And retard japanese never learns the basic of rpg. You can't grind if enemy don't give exp. Semi bosses can give you some exp but normal ones don't so how do you expect me to grind from 50 to 100?
In that case, just don't end the chapter. In this, using more turns will just affect the final grade, however as long as u don't march toward the capital, it's a never ending part. U can wait the gods get corrupt enough; can skip turns and let she take areas back while she invades you as well and u defend getting somewhat exp, can convert grade 4 ore(soul silver) into an armor that gives 100 exp to "all" ur units. Units get exp just by partaking somewhat in battle, so even if they die, they level up. However each death reduces their loyalty toward you(player), so, there's also an item that gives 5 loyalty to everyone though. Once u reach these stuff, it's just a grindfest. Each battle against every godess, kinda requires u get 20~30 lv's per chapter. Take somewhat hours as long as u know what u're doing. The very first playthrough is for power levelling, and not for directly going LAW or Chaos routes u know? this is masochism actually... can actually enjoy viewing the corruption route scenes however, won't be able to get chaos route perfectly anyway so, use first playthrough for that while level up and all's fine lul

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Wtf is wrong with this game? My Party defends an invasion by killing almost every unit and taking 0 damage and for some god forsaken reason it succeeds? Is this game just bugged to hell and back?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
Does anyone know if skills stack? So if I for example take group heal 2 and group heal 5(on the same character), do both work, for a total of group heal 7? Or does only one of the two trigger -- and if so, which one?

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Guess i'll be picking this when it comes out on steam, just 18$ for a complete game of such length, with a free 18+ patch is a steal.
Compare to Kiss' Custom Order Maid 3d costing 40, with paid dlc ahead and adult patch being paid and only for off steam platform.
Really hope this game will succeed and lead to more in the future, all venus blood games are corruption fan's wet dream.

Last edited:
Reactions: AsterK and Eliza12

cloudfw

Sep 11, 2017
Also guys check out Director Keimaru's message and consider buying this

Basically the state of the industry is so bad right now that they considered retiring if this flopped, on the other hand if this does well we are will be getting Hypno next
Yes, the game is too good not to support.

Just bought a copy at jastusa, hopefully the release will be a success and we will see an english release of Venus Blood Hypno as a consequence.

Ratselschwach

Feb 3, 2018
Hmm looks similar to Leanne of the legitmate crown except with a different looking combat system. I am intrigued. Worth a shot I wager. This site continues to worsen the problem of figuring out how to squeeze more games onto my ever shrinking hard drive space on my laptop and portable HDD.
Aye need more hard drives or external hard drives but I have not heard good things about those.

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
What a disappointment for me, i was so hyped but after actually playing it its tentacles everywhere not to mention the severe lack of scenes for the "love" route and plenty for the training one. I should've done some more research on this before playing, I enjoyed the gameplay part of it and the the story did get interesting sometimes but it let me down with the whole concept of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ronney

May 6, 2017
What a disappointment for me, i was so hyped but after actually playing it its tentacles everywhere not to mention the severe lack of scenes for the "love" route and plenty for the training one. I should've done some more research on this before playing, I enjoyed the gameplay part of it and the the story did get interesting sometimes but it let me down with the whole concept of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get it but it is the basis of almost all venus blood games to have tentacles. As for the love scenes they are like you said less than the corruption scenes.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes