Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Despite reading multiple posts with an explanation the whole goddess form thing still eludes me somewhat so some help/clarification would be appreciated.
Got Tyrca´s skill event through the mingle 99>training whatever route in chap 3.
Is that considered good goddess status now(the dialogue seemed to indicate as much with her refusing a transformation and a completely out of nowhere love declaration but without the form change its hard to tell)?
If so,any point in training her further(since that doesnt seem to result in new events)?
Would that possibly lead towards the whole mad goddess route?
Also whats up with the possible negative divinity and caping mingle/training at 99? >_>

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
Despite reading multiple posts with an explanation the whole goddess form thing still eludes me somewhat so some help/clarification would be appreciated.
Got Tyrca´s skill event through the mingle 99>training whatever route in chap 3.
Is that considered good goddess status now(the dialogue seemed to indicate as much with her refusing a transformation and a completely out of nowhere love declaration but without the form change its hard to tell)?
If so,any point in training her further(since that doesnt seem to result in new events)?
Would that possibly lead towards the whole mad goddess route?
Also whats up with the possible negative divinity and caping mingle/training at 99? >_>
if you have already maxed out her affection route and got 6 affection by getting her skill there is no point in doing corruption training as you won't get the events.

if you want the mad goddess route you have to go down the chaos root and corrupt the goddesses to get the option during the fine chapter of that root.

not shore if you need 6 affection for all the corrupted goddesses to get the mad goddesses ending or not but you need to make all of the goddesses go mad if i remember correctly.

Reactions: Saraf

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i have a problem to un teh reign route to get the good endings with good goddesses i need to have friendship is 99 with good or good feeling 3 or more , i have this with all goddesses but some only can have 1 or 2 affections points when they are good, like tyrca freya and rigret, i have 99 friendship with them but i dont get the scenes that allows me to get ending with them i only get thor and odin here is the way how you get all endings and what you should say if you wnat the reign or conwuest route

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
I also asked this question in order to unlock other forms of odin ,rigret and thor you have to get at least 20 reign and 99 affection most events dont trigger if your conquest or reign or training is insufficent.
the evnets i dont get are the evenrts for tyrca,freya adn rigret to turn them into good goddesses and get the good reign ending with them i only get odin and thor

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
How awakening goddesses ???? Once I was able to awakening odin, but now when I play again, I can not any goddess. (I have 99 mingle. Do I have to train it too? Does it affect affection?)

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
the evnets i dont get are the evenrts for tyrca,freya adn rigret to turn them into good goddesses and get the good reign ending with them i only get odin and thor
How awakening goddesses ???? Once I was able to awakening odin, but now when I play again, I can not any goddess. (I have 99 mingle. Do I have to train it too? Does it affect affection?)
You NEED to raise Affection to level 3+ BEFORE raising mingle to 99.

Sadly I don't remember are you need to use train in that case (AFAIK for Odin - yes), but you could look on jp wiki.

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
in order to get more affection you need to train them but not turn into evil at least few percentage of divinity let say between 1-5% dont drop it to 0 if you keep goddess on good side some characters event dont pop up if they are not trained to a certain level do this before you end chapter 7 since mingle event only happens till the end of this chapter. For the endings you need at least 6 affection for each character to get their ending if done right you will be prompt with a choice for the final ending only if all of your characters affection are same number on chapter 8 this applies for all of characters except for fena which needs an affection of 8 and chaos route to get her ending event.

Last edited:

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
if you have already maxed out her affection route and got 6 affection by getting her skill there is no point in doing corruption training as you won't get the events.

if you want the mad goddess route you have to go down the chaos root and corrupt the goddesses to get the option during the fine chapter of that root.

not shore if you need 6 affection for all the corrupted goddesses to get the mad goddesses ending or not but you need to make all of the goddesses go mad if i remember correctly.
Thanks for the clarification.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i have a question how cna i rasie tyrca and freyas affection to level 7 because when a goddes reach affection 7 you get a event an after thsi a window says goddess has awakened i have thor in a wedding dress anda rigret in a santagirl outfit the problem is i follow a walkthrough and with mingle and training tyrca and freya can jsut get 6 affection points

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
i have a question how cna i rasie tyrca and freyas affection to level 7 because when a goddes reach affection 7 you get a event an after thsi a window says goddess has awakened i have thor in a wedding dress anda rigret in a santagirl outfit the problem is i follow a walkthrough and with mingle and training tyrca and freya can jsut get 6 affection points
1) Additional forms aren't for every goddess as it's translators idea not original content. If I remember correctly - two of goddesses are lacking new forms.
2) Then you're following very bad guide as it's easy to get Affection 8+ even on Chaos route (even BEFORE final corruption option). Train them to 30-40 (depend on goddess) while picking affection in post-training events (BTW never play a training just before finishing chapter - you may lose post-event!), then mingle up to 99.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
1) Additional forms aren't for every goddess as it's translators idea not original content. If I remember correctly - two of goddesses are lacking new forms.
2) Then you're following very bad guide as it's easy to get Affection 8+ even on Chaos route (even BEFORE final corruption option). Train them to 30-40 (depend on goddess) while picking affection in post-training events (BTW never play a training just before finishing chapter - you may lose post-event!), then mingle up to 99.
i was talking about law route and dont corrupting them and i think tyrca and freya dont get this awakened form i have thor ,rigret adn odin and i follown the offical japanese guide

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
i was talking about law route and dont corrupting them and i think tyrca and freya dont get this awakened form i have thor ,rigret adn odin and i follown the offical japanese guide
You're mistake "awakened form" with "good goddess event". New awakened forms are done by translators and not for every goddess, so yean AFAIK exactly Tyrca and Freya lack them (also there will be no data about it in official guide as this content isn't exist in basic japanese game). But every goddess could be turned into good goddess (aka willing servant) by reaching 99 mingle with 3+ affection on board.

Nobody force you to corrupt them. Do some training but stop before their divinity reach 0% (30 is safe to stop for everybody, some goddesses can manage up to 40 train).

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
You're mistake "awakened form" with "good goddess event". New awakened forms are done by translators and not for every goddess, so yean AFAIK exactly Tyrca and Freya lack them (also there will be no data about it in official guide as this content isn't exist in basic japanese game). But every goddess could be turned into good goddess (aka willing servant) by reaching 99 mingle with 3+ affection on board.

Nobody force you to corrupt them. Do some training but stop before their divinity reach 0% (30 is safe to stop for everybody, some goddesses can manage up to 40 train).
yeah i have this and like you jsut said freya and tyrca wont have this but i heared they will have affection 7 events but i cant get them to affection level 7 only to level 6 and i do training and mingle and give the correct answer to get affection points becasue i here this ping sound when you give the right answer

pervyperv

Dec 19, 2017
Heres a new problem I was happily playing the game and enjoying the lewd sprites like vampire and sphinx where nips and such are shown then suddenly its bloody censored vamp has little bats I want to kill hiding her 18-year-old tits and sphinx has extended her top to cover her beautiful girls even that plant dragon girl has been given leaves for her lovely orbs. Does anyone know how to fix this? my cutscenes are still lewd so Sfw mode cant be on can it? id rather not have to uninstall and start over from the beginning.

pervyperv

Dec 19, 2017
Well I progressed to the next day and it seemed to fix itself but I will leave these comment's up, in case others run across this problem so they don't have to worry...on a different note does anyone know what the C L or OFF mean's on the girls pictures in the extra mode?

pervyperv

Dec 19, 2017
...great problems back after loading a save and won't go away. Does anyone know how to remove the censored sprites from the game? {edit} found out it kicks the lewds back in after every cutscene but goes away every load game. talk about an incentive to get it right the first time.

Last edited:

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Much like how you can use Medallions to give common units two extra skills, all Commander units get two extra skills depending on certain conditions. When they get these skills, they also gain new titles much like Medallion-bestowed names.

Note that chaos = conquest and law = reign.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
questio the harem ending can i do it with both evil and good goddesses

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes