Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
20 hours in i found out that you can heal units by paying money. after that i dropped normal and restarted on Hard.

sacmauwa456

Jan 9, 2020
Any tips on berserk 3 battle royal ? I unlock all medallion, Loki's and goddess form, max level all units and still get game over in less than 10 turn. The 8 unit assault every turn right at the start is ridiculous. Their attack stats average over 700.

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
if anyone wanted a full save file here is it, it was actually same as the original JP version. i tested it and it run fine

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
can i know is it possible to make affection above 6 on the reign route? i mean for goddes , they have not fallen yet but some how all of them stuck at 6 affection

redraven313

Jan 13, 2020
Anyone know of some easily applied medallion or ore cheats?
I have played around with cheat engine, but I doubt I know what I am doing tbh.

Also let me see if I understand this correctly;
I buy a unit when it is happy (pink face), then get it to 100 loyality, retired it and hire it agian for a few stat.
I read on the wiki that you can do this again and get more stats, Is that true? If so does it only work once?

Last edited:

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
Anyone know of some easily applied medallion or ore cheats?
I have played around with cheat engine, but I doubt I know what I am doing tbh.

Also let me see if I understand this correctly;
I buy a unit when it is happy (pink face), then get it to 100 loyality, retired it and hire it agian for a few stat.
I read on the wiki that you can do this again and get more stats, Is that true? If so does it only work once?
Medals and ore are both stored as 4 byte values, same as gold and XP. I think they change every time you open the game exe tho.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I played the demo on the jast usa store for a few hours and i also looked at the cgs on hitomi. Is there a way to avoid the beatiality, monsterbirth and egg scens, or do i just straight up opt for the all ages version if i do not want to have any of this on my screen?

Edit: "Removing this patch runs the risk of breaking your save files, so please refrain from messing with the patch file."
Skipping between versions is not a thing according to the redme, great. -.-

Last edited:

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
I played the demo on the jast usa store for a few hours and i also looked at the cgs on hitomi. Is there a way to avoid the beatiality, monsterbirth and egg scens, or do i just straight up opt for the all ages version if i do not want to have any of this on my screen?

Edit: "Removing this patch runs the risk of breaking your save files, so please refrain from messing with the patch file."
Skipping between versions is not a thing according to the redme, great. -.-
just open the all age version then you shud be fine

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
20 hours in i found out that you can heal units by paying money. after that i dropped normal and restarted on Hard.
I'm the exact opposite i played the first chapters on easy and its still such a grindy shitshow, not really the battles themselves far more the amount of health every single point you need to attack has after the first chapter. Is there anything i could have missed or do i really need to attack farms and other basic structures for what feels like ten times in a row to even take them over? Its really starting to annoy me a hell of a lot, already.

I did read up on the recruitment and moon cycle tutorials after i played and failed the demo on normal and thus think i did that correctly and the game hardly gives me any units to seek out in chapter 2 as well, which i find odd considering you got a goddess commanding your troops now, but oh well..

FreyjaStartFish

Feb 12, 2017
After searching around for a bit, i found a few things to do using the cheat engine to obtain some previously unobtainable characters:

--------------------

Temporary new units (Only works on party slots, unable to re-locate or equip properly):
-Search for the number when said character is in a party slot.
-Remove the character from the slot (leave the slot empty) then search for 0.
-Find the code, then change the ID to whatever you want.
-Update/switch screens (For example, from arrange to hire) to refresh the screen.

Note:
Duplicate units usually only persist for one battle, then they dissapear.
Unit codes amongst 10-990 are hireable units, while 2010-2200 are commander units.
Units are separated in values of 10, whereas alternate or stronger forms are in values of 1.
This method can be used to find character ID's.
Choosing an invalid ID number will result in a crash.

--------------------

Hireable Commanders:

By using the same IDs above, but applied in a different way, you can obtain commander units in the slots of hireable units.

-Start by locating the hireable unit ID of your choice using the situation above.
-Search in Cheat engine for the value 0.
-Proceed to hire a unit.
-Search again on cheat engine for the value of the unit's ID.
-Find the address, the change the value to whatever ID you want.
-The slot of the old unit in the character select screen is now of the unit ID you have chosen.

Notes:
You can hire and fire units again and again to obtain more units. Duplicate units obtained this way will not work properly at all.
The only way they can be dismissed is by setting the code of the slot they are in to 0 again. (The slot will be empty but can be fixed by hiring/firing a unit)
Sometimes when using such units, the will appear as avaliable in the select unit screen, even though they are already in the party.

--------------------

Examples of Commanders IDs:

2010 = (Commander) Loki (Neutral)
2011 = (Commander) Loki (Good)
2020 = (Commander) Hvedrung
2021 = (Commander) Hvedrung (Enhanced)
2030 = (Commander) Fena
2040 = (Commander) Garm
2050 = (Commander) Tyrca (Good)
2051 = (Commander) Tyrca (Evil)
2052 = (Commander) Tyrca (Plant)
2060 = (Commander) Freya (Good)
2061 = (Commander) Freya (Evil)
2062 = (Commander) Freya (Snake)
2070 = (Commander) Thor (Good)
2071 = (Commander) Thor (Evil)
2072 = (Commander) Thor (Oni)
2072 = (Commander) Thor (Bride)
2080 = (Commander) Rigret (Good)
2081 = (Commander) Rigret (Evil)
2082 = (Commander) Rigret (Puppet)
2082 = (Commander) Rigret (Winter)
2090 = (Commander) Odin (Good)
2091 = (Commander) Odin (Evil)
2092 = (Commander) Odin (True)
2093 = (Commander) Odin (Absolute)
2094 = (Commander) Odin (Delusional)
2100 = (Commander) Ymir
2110 = (Commander) Hel
2120 = (Commander) Fenrir
2130 = (Commander) Jorm
2140 = (Commander) Menia
2150 = (Commander) Surt (Neutral)
2160 = (Commander) Farba
2170 = (Commander) Sinmara
2171 = (Commander) Sinmara (Enhanced)
2180 = (Commander) Disir
2190 = (Commander) Surt (Infernal Emperor)
2200 = (Commander) Nidhogg (Secret)

--------------------

WARNING: Crashes are to be expected. Proceed with caution, and make Backups, just in case. This is quite experimental. Good luck and have fun.

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
After searching around for a bit, i found a few things to do using the cheat engine to obtain some previously unobtainable characters:

--------------------

Temporary new units (Only works on party slots, unable to re-locate or equip properly):
-Search for the number when said character is in a party slot.
-Remove the character from the slot (leave the slot empty) then search for 0.
-Find the code, then change the ID to whatever you want.
-Update/switch screens (For example, from arrange to hire) to refresh the screen.

Note:
Duplicate units usually only persist for one battle, then they dissapear.
Unit codes amongst 10-990 are hireable units, while 2010-2200 are commander units.
Units are separated in values of 10, whereas alternate or stronger forms are in values of 1.
This method can be used to find character ID's.
Choosing an invalid ID number will result in a crash.

--------------------

Hireable Commanders:

By using the same IDs above, but applied in a different way, you can obtain commander units in the slots of hireable units.

-Start by locating the hireable unit ID of your choice using the situation above.
-Search in Cheat engine for the value 0.
-Proceed to hire a unit.
-Search again on cheat engine for the value of the unit's ID.
-Find the address, the change the value to whatever ID you want.
-The slot of the old unit in the character select screen is now of the unit ID you have chosen.

Notes:
You can hire and fire units again and again to obtain more units. Duplicate units obtained this way will not work properly at all.
The only way they can be dismissed is by setting the code of the slot they are in to 0 again. (The slot will be empty but can be fixed by hiring/firing a unit)
Sometimes when using such units, the will appear as avaliable in the select unit screen, even though they are already in the party.

--------------------

Examples of Commanders IDs:

2010 = (Commander) Loki (Neutral)
2011 = (Commander) Loki (Good)
2020 = (Commander) Hvedrung
2021 = (Commander) Hvedrung (Enhanced)
2030 = (Commander) Fena
2040 = (Commander) Garm
2050 = (Commander) Tyrca (Good)
2051 = (Commander) Tyrca (Evil)
2052 = (Commander) Tyrca (Plant)
2060 = (Commander) Freya (Good)
2061 = (Commander) Freya (Evil)
2062 = (Commander) Freya (Snake)
2070 = (Commander) Thor (Good)
2071 = (Commander) Thor (Evil)
2072 = (Commander) Thor (Oni)
2072 = (Commander) Thor (Bride)
2080 = (Commander) Rigret (Good)
2081 = (Commander) Rigret (Evil)
2082 = (Commander) Rigret (Puppet)
2082 = (Commander) Rigret (Winter)
2090 = (Commander) Odin (Good)
2091 = (Commander) Odin (Evil)
2092 = (Commander) Odin (True)
2093 = (Commander) Odin (Absolute)
2094 = (Commander) Odin (Delusional)
2100 = (Commander) Ymir
2110 = (Commander) Hel
2120 = (Commander) Fenrir
2130 = (Commander) Jorm
2140 = (Commander) Menia
2150 = (Commander) Surt (Neutral)
2160 = (Commander) Farba
2170 = (Commander) Sinmara
2171 = (Commander) Sinmara (Enhanced)
2180 = (Commander) Disir
2190 = (Commander) Surt (Infernal Emperor)
2200 = (Commander) Nidhogg (Secret)

--------------------

WARNING: Crashes are to be expected. Proceed with caution, and make Backups, just in case. This is quite experimental. Good luck and have fun.
Whats does the (Commander) Nidhogg (Secret) look like is it unlockable using cheat engine only? or can unlocked by normal playthrough

FreyjaStartFish

Feb 12, 2017
So far, i am unsure if it can be unlocked, however someone could find a way to do so. The unit looks like a corrupted dragon, and the description reads "secret information", ergo the handle of (secret).

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes